View Full Version : reedy lipo in b4
millzy
09-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Can some one tell me please how you fit a reedy 5000 lipo pack into a b4
The battery strap will not go under the tower .
bretts
09-01-2009, 01:26 PM
This might help....??
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14725
millzy
09-01-2009, 01:56 PM
nah it dont
Lee Martin
09-01-2009, 02:07 PM
it will fit if you have the carbon brace................
failing that and if you add lead sheets...you need to dremel the bottom of the tower away and add a small sheet of carbon above the tower to strenghen the area. this will give you enough clearance to run it with a standard brace.
another more simple way of acheiving it is use a strip of lexan and just mount it accross the two clip pins. this holds it it, but can jump up and down at the rear a little.
Lee
ben broughton
09-01-2009, 02:09 PM
I just put the strap in the bottom triangle of the shock tower and take up any slack with a small piece of foam between the lipo and the battery strap - works perfectly .
millzy
09-01-2009, 02:11 PM
I thought as much with the tower,I shaved a little off the tower and the plastic brace last night but stoped and thougth i best ask if this is right befor i naff up my new car
Milzy, I never had a problem at all it just slotted in, I just ran the pack upside down so the flat side was at the bottom of the chassis.
don't remove the hard casing like I did to fit in the TC as it goes bang :p
millzy
12-01-2009, 01:34 PM
haha you nut
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.