PDA

View Full Version : Daft things you say to make conversation....


Lee
09-01-2009, 03:15 PM
Anyway, last night i was at some girls house and it was late, the tv was on and she had just come down stairs and walked into the living room. I had just seen an advert for finish dish washer washing liquid and needed something to say, so the smoothest and coolest thing i could come up with was.

"Dishwasher cleaner that cleans the dishwasher instead of the dishes, whatever next"

She didn't actually respond :lol:

Northy
09-01-2009, 03:16 PM
But did it get you what you wanted? :woot:

G

josh_smaxx
09-01-2009, 03:19 PM
To a girl in my photography class:

"Is there a reason your so occupied and amused by an elastic band?"

Wasnt really to make conversation, i was just curious.

Lee
09-01-2009, 03:27 PM
But did it get you what you wanted? :woot:

G

A gentleman would never say G :lol:


Did you know that if you boil a condom you can stretch them over your body :o

rcmadd
09-01-2009, 03:32 PM
A gentleman would never say G :lol:


Did you know that if you boil a condom you can stretch them over your body :o

and you have actually tried ??????

Northy
09-01-2009, 03:36 PM
Did you know that if you boil a condom you can stretch them over your body :o

I think that's a challenge for the EBOR 24 :lol:

G

Lee
09-01-2009, 03:37 PM
I'll give it a bash :lol:

i4n
09-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Did you know that if you boil a condom you can stretch them over your body :o

If you try hard enough and are careful you can stretch them over a telephone box.............

And if you're wondering - yes I have :woot:

Lee
09-01-2009, 03:44 PM
I have heard that, i am just a bit scared of dieing once it covers my mouth and nose, there will be 100% commitment shown though.

i4n
09-01-2009, 04:05 PM
Safety man (or woman) with a pair of scissors should take care of any suffocation moments:woot:

stegger
09-01-2009, 08:25 PM
A gentleman would never say G :lol:


Did you know that if you boil a condom you can stretch them over your body :o
Best to be safe than sorry:lol:

DCM
09-01-2009, 08:31 PM
If you try hard enough and are careful you can stretch them over a telephone box.............

And if you're wondering - yes I have :woot:

ah, joys of working with the Millitary, I won't even mention what some used to get up to, them Navy guys are scary.....

i4n
09-01-2009, 08:50 PM
If we went into that, this thread would need a minimum age limit!

I know of one ship that has a gay Tuesday (not as bad as it sounds, you're only allowed to play Steps etc. on the mess radio and drink cocktails with camp names) and another that has a naked Wednesday (as bad as it sounds!)

Lee
09-01-2009, 08:53 PM
I swallowed a live gold fish once while drinking with some navy boys :lol:

ben
09-01-2009, 08:54 PM
How long have you got? Ive said lot's of retarded things to make conversations :lol:

i4n
09-01-2009, 08:56 PM
I swallowed a live gold fish once while drinking with some navy boys :lol:

Tame night then?

Chrislong
09-01-2009, 09:52 PM
We have woman at work who is random and spurts some real random shit, more random than me. Its like she is thinking stuff inside her head, then some words escape. She was walking past me on Wednesday morning and said "Imagine shagging that Mini-me", I didn't respond.

Then Thursday, the random comment was "What about them turbines".

Its ace. I sometimes plot a random comment and spurt it at her, but she just doesn't get that it was random and makes conversation about it. :eh?:

ben
09-01-2009, 10:02 PM
" nice teeth... do you use bleach" was one i remember :o I got a bad look! :lol:

ben
09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
Couple of years ago in one of my art lessons i opened my gob tooooo wide :cry: " ben you need to take more time with your drawings.." 'but sir i just.. well i think the lessons crap.. oh fuck i ACTUALLY didnt mean to say that' i went bright red and got sent out :lol:

" when you gonna get bigger boobs then" :o thank god she took it as a joke :blush:

" it's all you expect from these pred drivers" :wub

ashleyb4
09-01-2009, 10:34 PM
"I have a duck called quakerly."

"That lecturer looks like captain pickard off star trek"

A

ashleyb4
09-01-2009, 11:38 PM
Another one a lad called llyon shouted in my class at college while we where all sitting there in sillence bored......

"I shagged a midget at the weekend"

Turned out he went to cardiff to watch the rugby and get very pissed and ended up with a midget lol.

A

Cosworth
10-01-2009, 03:02 AM
For the people on here that know me (of which non will own up to!)

Know that most things, if not everything I say is complete and utter gibberish!

savageman25
10-01-2009, 07:04 PM
For the people on here that know me (of which non will own up to!)

Know that most things, if not everything I say is complete and utter gibberish!
Bet its nothing compared to me.:p:p

lochness42
10-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Bet its nothing compared to me.:p:p

I'm sure too and I don't know you personally :D

savageman25
10-01-2009, 08:46 PM
I'm sure too and I don't know you personally :D
Thank you very much!:thumbsup::thumbsup:
I think some should post somthing relivant to this thread before all goes horribly wrong lol.

cwilson
10-01-2009, 08:56 PM
this is the perfect thread for you

lochness42
10-01-2009, 09:00 PM
I think too :D

savageman25
10-01-2009, 09:04 PM
I dont no what to say, i feel so happy, a thread on oople that i actually fit in to.:cry::cry:

cwilson
10-01-2009, 09:10 PM
woopee

savageman25
10-01-2009, 09:16 PM
woopee
Your just jealous!:p
Well i once said somthing to make a situation a lot worse
I was once in a restraunt and ive gone to the bath room, when i opened the door to get out i smashed the door in to one of the waitresses, she was pushing a trolley with one of the big 4 course meals on or somthing like that, the first thing i said though once it had happened was
'That beef looks a bit funny'
The waitress then gave me a real diry look (not that sort of look :blush:), then told me to go back to my seat in a really snappy voice.
I think i should of kept my mouth shut.
I was only 10 at the time though so you cant blame me, once i got home was when i got the real telling off for being rude.:D

cwilson
10-01-2009, 09:20 PM
i was being saportive

savageman25
11-01-2009, 12:41 AM
i was being saportive
saportive, i think if you look in the dictionary theres a word that sounds very much alike the word your trying to say.

David Church
11-01-2009, 07:55 PM
I dont no what to say, i feel so happy, a thread on oople that i actually fit in to.:cry::cry:


And the rest of us have to put up with you on race day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:D:D:D

savageman25
11-01-2009, 09:28 PM
And the rest of us have to put up with you on race day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:D:D:D
Whats wrong with that, you should be honhered (sp?) to no someone who is the owner of collin!