View Full Version : Tc02c wishbones and driveshafts
Monkeysmate
23-02-2016, 08:15 PM
So for the latest in a list of noddy questions, I would be grateful if someone could tell me what difference there is between the flat and gullwing rear arms?
When might I chose one over the other?
Do I need different hubs with each? I hope not...
Do I need different driveshafts?
Thank you.
Tim
Clive Loynes
24-02-2016, 03:36 PM
Hi Tim,
Can't really tell you why you might want one rather than the other. It's a bit suck it and see but since I can't "see" that well I would never know!
I think that the gull-wing will have an effect on the roll-centre but what exactly I don't know.
The part numbers are:
For Gull-Wing
Arms T04008 £6.00
Hubs TR4011 £4.99
Shafts T02263 £33.20
Flat
Arms T02017
Hubs T02013
Shafts T02058
I believe that the gull-wing arms and corresponding hubs came from the T4 and since the shafts called up on the Evo and Pre-Evo are different I would suspect that the Pre Evo shafts may not be a straight swap with their gull-wing equivalent.
At £44 I shall never know.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.