PDA

View Full Version : Just now I placed my order for my new Optima!!!!


optiman
25-02-2016, 12:35 AM
Just as the title says, just ordered my new Optima.
Wow, can't wait now!!!!
should'nt be here by now already!!!!! Jajaja

optiman
27-02-2016, 02:41 AM
Check this out!!!

OptimaFan
29-02-2016, 09:06 PM
What? You didn't order one for me too? Unacceptable!

Retro RC
29-02-2016, 09:29 PM
How the hell did you get it so cheap?

Peakey
29-02-2016, 09:44 PM
Yeah even I would of bought one for that price :woot:

Aire valley
29-02-2016, 10:55 PM
£5 postage from the States...?��....and last time I bought some items from Tower I got done with import duty and handling charges..! Is this a case of too good to be true..?
Oh...just noticed the date..!����

Peakey
29-02-2016, 11:01 PM
Oh...just noticed the date..!����

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Retro RC
01-03-2016, 01:07 AM
Doh you looked harder than I did lol

lin6499
01-03-2016, 01:45 AM
I'll place my order later because I'm planning to get spare bodies, spare parts, as well as optional parts.

Up until now, we haven't received any information about hop-ups.
Take ball differential for example, I don't want to take apart the re-re Optima and then rebuild it.
So, I'll wait.

optiman
01-03-2016, 03:38 AM
That Tower order receipt is not actually from the one I had in the 80's, it came inside the manual of an Optima I bought from ebay. Definetaly a very special bonus!!!:thumbsup: