View Full Version : How many motors do you have
Si2008
15-03-2016, 03:59 PM
Gone are the days of having a selection of a dozen motors back in the brushed era but just curious how many motors you have and how wide a range of turns.
As I've just started up again with 2wd I just have a 6.5 for most outdoor tracks and an 8.5 for tighter indoor tracks. Seems to be covering the bases nicely so far...
Lee1972
15-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Have about ten to twelve motors ranging from 6.5 turn to 10.5 turn.
andrewc
15-03-2016, 11:00 PM
Two.
A 7.5 in my B5m, and a 5.5 in my BMAX4iii.
Love brushless!
mattr
16-03-2016, 02:00 PM
1 per car and 3 spares. So 8.
(1 of the cars is 8th scale so the spare for that is a bit limited in use! (And i think i loaned it to a mate))
mattr
16-03-2016, 02:00 PM
Actually, to be honest "spares" is the wrong word. They are just motors i don't use anymore.......
Karting
18-03-2016, 05:46 PM
3
8.5 in 2wd
5.5 in 4wd
And a spare 7.5
leelar
18-03-2016, 06:41 PM
3
8.5 that I use most of the time
10.5 for the clubs spec class
6.5 that I have never used
Welshy40
20-03-2016, 04:35 PM
4.5, 5, 5.5 used in my 4wd and 6.5 in 2wd so think youve got the right winds
fidspeed
20-03-2016, 05:14 PM
brushless about 30 :lol:from 4.5 to 21.5t (mostly used or in use one or two NIB
ESC
h/w v3 1
H/w extreme stock 5
v2/2.1/LPf 6
dualsky 2
hobbywing clones 6
cirtix/justock 3
GM genius 1
trakpower 1
LRP 2
nosram 1
sky toro 1
and some brushed stuff too from the old days tekin/novak nosram
and motors
transponders 3 mrt, five AMB
think I d better stop now before I realise how much stuff I don't actually need or use :D:D
regards dave
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.