PDA

View Full Version : Cougar 2 TEAM RESTORE !!


xfactor
25-03-2016, 04:28 PM
Hi all,

Just thought I would share this. I have been restoring a Cougar 2 TEAM. Complete with new red chassis. All complete now.:thumbsup:

As you can see the full TEAM SPEC is,

Ballraced steering.
Alloy rollers
Slipper clutch
Battery bar
Pro diff with carbide balls
Aero disc wheels
Red chassis
Alloy shocks

CLICK TO ENLARGE................:thumbsup:

Retro RC
25-03-2016, 06:56 PM
Very nice 👍 Where did you find that new chassis? Nice shock towers by the way😜

xfactor
25-03-2016, 06:58 PM
Cheers Retro,

Yes the towers are very nice....:D:D:thumbsup:

The chassis was on ebay. It was through CATS on here.:thumbsup:

Retro RC
25-03-2016, 08:52 PM
Sweet what did you use to polish up the gearbox plates and rollers?

xfactor
25-03-2016, 08:55 PM
The plates I used Autosol. The rollers are standard matey, just used pledge on them....:thumbsup:

Peakey
26-03-2016, 01:41 AM
Looks great mark as always 👍🏻 I was considering polishing up the works box I've got but decided to leave it stock but the rollers came up a treat tonight with autosol :D

rob m
02-04-2016, 09:27 AM
Hi all,

Just thought I would share this. I have been restoring a Cougar 2 TEAM. Complete with new red chassis. All complete now.:thumbsup:

As you can see the full TEAM SPEC is,

Ballraced steering.
Alloy rollers
Slipper clutch
Battery bar
Pro diff with carbide balls
Aero disc wheels
Red chassis
Alloy shocks

CLICK TO ENLARGE................:thumbsup:
this would finish the car off nicely :)
Gavin Collingwood on here did the painting and he has done a good job of it.

daz75
02-04-2016, 10:31 AM
this would finish the car off nicely :)
Gavin Collingwood on here did the painting and he has done a good job of it.

Depends if you like pink :D

Peakey
02-04-2016, 12:03 PM
Depends if you like pink :D

:lol::lol::lol:

xfactor
02-04-2016, 05:28 PM
Hi Rob,

Cheers for the offer matey. I paint all my own shells.:thumbsup:

rob m
02-04-2016, 09:13 PM
Depends if you like pink :D

Pink? It's the same colour as what's on the origional box.

daz75
03-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Pink? It's the same colour as what's on the origional box.

Maybe it looks different in the flesh but it's clearly pink

rob m
03-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Maybe it looks different in the flesh but it's clearly pink
No it's clearly red, and why do you find it amusing if it was to be a pink shell......How old are you 8!
I was just offering someone something that might of been of interest to them.

xfactor
03-04-2016, 09:43 PM
Take no notice Rob.

Cheers for the offer of a box art cougar 2. I paint all my own shells matey, have since 1990....:thumbsup:

Thanks again.:thumbsup:

daz75
03-04-2016, 11:24 PM
No it's clearly red, and why do you find it amusing if it was to be a pink shell......How old are you 8!
I was just offering someone something that might of been of interest to them.

Jesus take a chill pill man I was only joking