PDA

View Full Version : Fitting 3200 in the x6


pb1
11-01-2009, 08:18 AM
Morning all
I have a x6 wthe trakpower 3200 sadel packs. But they do not fit to long
Has anybody done a mod as I have 5 packs. And do'nt want to buy more cells

super__dan
11-01-2009, 09:37 AM
I'm sure I've seen someone do this (or was that in the truck?).

Have you trimmed the heatshrink back so it doesn't cover the ends of the pack?

pb1
11-01-2009, 09:40 AM
I'm sure I've seen someone do this (or was that in the truck?).

Have you trimmed the heatshrink back so it doesn't cover the ends of the pack?

No I will have look

Lee
11-01-2009, 10:58 AM
I think stan (the man who can) got them to fit in the X6 :D

David_Brent
11-01-2009, 11:02 AM
Is he the guy who is nearly a veteran and has just abandoned Team Extreme :o

paul01ews
11-01-2009, 01:00 PM
Mine fit ok and so do other x6 owners at LBC.
No probs in mine going in at all.
W.

Rafa_Benitez
11-01-2009, 01:46 PM
Is he the guy who is nearly a veteran and has just abandoned Team Extreme :o


No, hes the guy who got board of waiting for weeks for parts all the time! :o

3975dave
11-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Rafa, are those facts :p

Lee
11-01-2009, 02:53 PM
Where is your pic Rafa, so i know its really you :lol:

Rafa_Benitez
11-01-2009, 03:30 PM
They are facts, all ways facts :)

tony12795
12-01-2009, 08:36 AM
Thats really funny !!

DaveG28
22-01-2009, 12:20 AM
Mine fit ok and so do other x6 owners at LBC.
No probs in mine going in at all.
W.


What mods from the standard car are needed to get 3200 saddles in (or any other Lipo for that matter)?

jono83
22-01-2009, 12:48 AM
lipo stick packs fit straight in

DaveG28
22-01-2009, 01:04 AM
Do they not require dremelling down any parts of the chassis even?

Sorry for the dumb question, I've never seen one up close!

matdodd
22-01-2009, 01:09 AM
No the stick packs go straight in, you just turn the battery strap over!

JCJC
22-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Do they not require dremelling down any parts of the chassis even?

Sorry for the dumb question, I've never seen one up close!


Some pic's this thread: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16430