View Full Version : Classic rc10 questions
alan p
27-03-2016, 10:02 PM
Just built a classic rc10 and wanted to run 2.2 rear wheels can I use the world's car wheels or do I need to change the rear axles also need to know the size of the bushes on the world's car steering bell cranks?
neallewis
28-03-2016, 12:26 AM
Just built a classic rc10 and wanted to run 2.2 rear wheels can I use the world's car wheels or do I need to change the rear axles also need to know the size of the bushes on the world's car steering bell cranks?
Get some JC racing wheels. They are 2.2 and bolt right on without requiring any modifications.
stuey
28-03-2016, 06:47 AM
The bearings are 1/4 x 3/8 flanged, I got them from rcbearings
Ben The Bike
28-03-2016, 09:33 AM
Just built a classic rc10 and wanted to run 2.2 rear wheels can I use the world's car wheels or do I need to change the rear axles also need to know the size of the bushes on the world's car steering bell cranks?
Modelsport sell a 2.2 conversion rear axle that I use with some washers and cheapy metric plastic hex drives that I drilled to fit, works fine and keeps the rear track wider than the front (thin rear track and wide front looks stupid IMO). The stock front axles will fit 2.2 wheels so long as they use imperial size bearings (rc10b4 type) and are the really slim pizza cutter type wheel, I'll lost pics of mine later if I get time.
alan p
02-04-2016, 07:44 AM
Thanks for the info guys I checked out jc products those wheels look like what I'm looking for, bearings ordered from rc bearings
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.