PDA

View Full Version : Tenth tech predator dtm


madmax
29-03-2016, 12:26 PM
I'm thinking of selling my pred dtm. What has been rebuilt with 80% new parts. And a shed load of spares. I was wondering what people think it is worth as I want to use the money towards my vintage tamiya's as I've got a egress to run

daz75
29-03-2016, 01:11 PM
I'll give you £10 for it :D

Welshy40
29-03-2016, 05:36 PM
Last dtm i saw go for about £30 to £40. Not worth much unfortunately.

D20MCK
29-03-2016, 06:41 PM
Not worth much, I sold mine for around £50 recently.

Peakey
29-03-2016, 07:13 PM
I was asked about a DTM the other week too and I was surprised to find out they weren't worth as much as the buggys. There's not many interchangeable parts so I think that's one of the problems for saying the buggys fetch £200 odd it seems odd to me.

visonfeal
30-03-2016, 02:20 PM
madmax, you have a PM

madmax
30-03-2016, 08:41 PM
Here are some pictures of the car it has had new fibrelyte shock towers (amazingly they where still in stock) new wishbones all round new ball joints all round most of the screws / nuts / bolts replaced new rear drive shafts new diaphragms in the shocks new genuine wheels new body posts new spurgear

i do have a new original nosecone but just not fitted yet

i have a lot more pics as well i even have the original manual and a boat load of spares

daz75
30-03-2016, 09:21 PM
I've always wanted a predator maybe this would be a cheaper option how much do you want for it?

madmax
31-03-2016, 09:28 AM
It would be a reluctant £180 as the amount of spares i have as their is enough to build another

also this is just a selection of the spares with the car

daz75
31-03-2016, 02:33 PM
It would be a reluctant £180 as the amount of spares i have as their is enough to build another

also this is just a selection of the spares with the car

Out of my price range looks nice tho good luck:thumbsup:

daz75
01-04-2016, 10:52 AM
Your car looks a lot nicer than this one off ebay so seems a resonable price

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=111886694800&alt=web

schmacher
06-05-2016, 12:21 AM
hey madmax, would you be willing to part with the spare chassis without the holes in it ? i got a streetwise that needs a new chassis...let me know