PDA

View Full Version : Strange goings on ?


Rich D
29-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Can no longer edit for sale posts, it presents a blank post when i click "edit", going advanced makes no difference.

Also not receiving email when i have a PM like i used to. Have checked options, have got the correct settings. Email client and address have not changed.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

K-Brewer
29-03-2016, 08:14 PM
I dont receive emails anymore either when i get a PM

luniemiester
29-03-2016, 08:32 PM
i had an email today telling me i had a pm from the 26th March (which i had already read) so 3 days late for some reason?

DAVO
29-03-2016, 09:52 PM
I dont receive emails anymore either when i get a PM

Check your spam that's where mine goes

jpmatrix
30-03-2016, 05:56 AM
I recently bought something and communicating via emails there has been delays in receiving up to 3hrs.

Zippy G
30-03-2016, 08:49 AM
Can no longer edit for sale posts, it presents a blank post when i click "edit", going advanced makes no difference.

Also not receiving email when i have a PM like i used to. Have checked options, have got the correct settings. Email client and address have not changed.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

I did notify someone about this. However I simply just copy the text before clicking the edit button then paste it back and then edit it. Long way round but it gets done LOL:thumbsup:

Rich D
30-03-2016, 04:52 PM
I did notify someone about this. However I simply just copy the text before clicking the edit button then paste it back and then edit it. Long way round but it gets done LOL:thumbsup:


Cheers Sam good plan :thumbsup:

Col
31-03-2016, 12:03 AM
A couple of people have mentioned this to me, but this is a problem I don't seem to have...
Are the affected people using phones or computers?

K-Brewer
31-03-2016, 05:09 AM
Phones, all worked well then just stopoed. Checked spam an not in there either

Ashlandchris
31-03-2016, 05:47 AM
I also found the edit function gives me a blank text box, in sale items, but not all time
Recently sold 2 radios and had to edit both - when I went in on my laptop, box was blank, but if I go in via iPad the text is present

Hmm, just as an update. Have just seen on my phone that I have 2 new PMs but when I either click on them or go directly to Oople I can see no new messages?

toyracer69
31-03-2016, 09:23 AM
I dont receive emails anymore either when i get a PM

Me neither..... :(

Steveonamission
31-03-2016, 11:27 AM
E-mails for PM's have stopped for me too

Rich D
31-03-2016, 11:39 AM
A couple of people have mentioned this to me, but this is a problem I don't seem to have...
Are the affected people using phones or computers?

Phone editing seems fine. Computer presents a blank page. Firefox browser latest version.

Email notifications for me have stopped altogether. Not in junk either.

simonrhart
09-04-2016, 06:34 PM
I randomly get redirected to some spam site when visiting oOple.com. I have seen this behaviour for about 1 year or so. I assume this is to help pay for running of the site and hosting costs.

Simon

Col
10-04-2016, 06:25 AM
I randomly get redirected to some spam site when visiting oOple.com. I have seen this behaviour for about 1 year or so. I assume this is to help pay for running of the site and hosting costs.

Simon

Nope, there are no redirects from oOple.