PDA

View Full Version : Futaba t4grs receivers


Stevebolt
02-04-2016, 11:14 AM
Hi , can anyone give advice for receivers that will work with the t4grs.

Cheers

DynaMight
02-04-2016, 05:28 PM
HPI RF-11 receiver works perfectly and can be had quite cheaply too.

Stevebolt
02-04-2016, 08:57 PM
Looked at them , will the 3rd port run a transponder ?

szymanski2oo1
02-04-2016, 09:00 PM
Mine did .. Worked fine ... However as another idea I've seen DMS selling Futaba s fhss receivers for about £20 ish ... Maby worth a look ?

http://www.dms-racing.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=23349&virtuemart_category_id=39

Stevebolt
02-04-2016, 09:19 PM
Are they the same as the hpi , will they work the same as the ones that comes with the tx ?

szymanski2oo1
02-04-2016, 10:41 PM
i have the t4grs stick tranny , I have used the hpi receiver , and several different Futaba s-fhss receivers along with the newer receiver that comes with the transmitter ( I forget what it is but I think it's a sf-hss or something like that ) with it without problems, all I know is that the older Futaba fasst receivers don't work. I noticed DMS had this cheaper one ( I'm guessing it's cheaper as its 3 channel ) when it popped up on their news feed. It should be fine as its s-fhss and the t4grs is s-fhss compatible.

Stevebolt
03-04-2016, 07:57 AM
Cheers for that , they look similar to the hpi . If a transponder works in the B port , it'll be bob on as I won't be using telemetry .