BeachBuggyPhil
02-04-2016, 02:48 PM
Hi all.
I stopped racing a while ago to build a house and a kids then got in the way so never restarted.
I have all these bits left over plus my race car not pictured.
Is any of it still of use?
I don't want to start a for sale thread here but are most of the bits still useful?
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/E950122F-EC8A-4BB2-9287-E45FCBA52FF5.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/E950122F-EC8A-4BB2-9287-E45FCBA52FF5.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/5EBBF6F2-5FFB-4400-B11D-4CAA30699D21.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/5EBBF6F2-5FFB-4400-B11D-4CAA30699D21.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/D7A40241-8011-4CD1-9EC5-EADD8B3180EE.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/D7A40241-8011-4CD1-9EC5-EADD8B3180EE.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/99972DB0-F5CB-4ABB-A4F5-764D672EA040.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/99972DB0-F5CB-4ABB-A4F5-764D672EA040.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/C2223EA4-6FEF-4A14-89E0-4FAF1F7FFFE3.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/C2223EA4-6FEF-4A14-89E0-4FAF1F7FFFE3.jpg.html)
Thanks in advance.
I stopped racing a while ago to build a house and a kids then got in the way so never restarted.
I have all these bits left over plus my race car not pictured.
Is any of it still of use?
I don't want to start a for sale thread here but are most of the bits still useful?
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/E950122F-EC8A-4BB2-9287-E45FCBA52FF5.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/E950122F-EC8A-4BB2-9287-E45FCBA52FF5.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/5EBBF6F2-5FFB-4400-B11D-4CAA30699D21.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/5EBBF6F2-5FFB-4400-B11D-4CAA30699D21.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/D7A40241-8011-4CD1-9EC5-EADD8B3180EE.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/D7A40241-8011-4CD1-9EC5-EADD8B3180EE.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/99972DB0-F5CB-4ABB-A4F5-764D672EA040.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/99972DB0-F5CB-4ABB-A4F5-764D672EA040.jpg.html)
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/C2223EA4-6FEF-4A14-89E0-4FAF1F7FFFE3.jpg (http://s59.photobucket.com/user/SXTrail/media/C2223EA4-6FEF-4A14-89E0-4FAF1F7FFFE3.jpg.html)
Thanks in advance.