PDA

View Full Version : New cars from team c ?


adey
20-04-2016, 10:28 AM
Just wondered if anyone knows if team c have any new cars on the horizon. The tm2 v2 has been out for some time and so has the tc02c evo so I wondered if anything new was due at any point.

SuperRC
20-04-2016, 11:29 PM
Good question! :thumbsup:

fivepointnine
21-04-2016, 01:22 AM
Nothing official yet. Look at it this way, the TM2V2 was ahead of its time when released and still extremely competitive on dry astro/carpet. Kyosho just now released a conversion that is the same layout as the TM2V2, same for the new Durango DEX210F.

adon30
21-04-2016, 05:28 AM
I've seen things around. I'm sure something is in the pipe line :thumbsup:

adey
21-04-2016, 06:36 AM
I got chance too see a few development cars Kev Lee was using but that was some time ago but that was it. I seem to remember him saying they were just cars he was playing around with and nothing more.

fivepointnine
22-04-2016, 01:11 AM
I've seen things around. I'm sure something is in the pipe line :thumbsup:

There are some things out there, but not really "official" officially lol.

SuperRC
22-04-2016, 03:50 PM
I've seen things around. I'm sure something is in the pipe line :thumbsup:

Any details of what you have seen? 1/10th? 1/8th? 2wd? 4wd? Offroad? Onroad?

Allan1875
22-04-2016, 05:46 PM
There are things happening behind the scenes, I'd expect official announcements in the next few months. Can't really say much more just now.

Clive Loynes
23-04-2016, 08:45 AM
Just wondered if anyone knows if team c have any new cars on the horizon. ..............


Hope not! I'm not finished modding the Evo yet. :rolleyes:

adey
28-05-2017, 08:24 PM
Any more info on new cars. The tm2 v2 has been out for a long time. Is there an updated one coming yet ?

Gavin Collingwood
01-06-2017, 10:04 PM
Keep you eyes peeled. That's all I'll say ;-)

adey
02-06-2017, 05:34 AM
Ok. How long for ?.

jpmatrix
02-06-2017, 09:22 AM
Keep you eyes peeled. That's all I'll say ;-)

An update on 2 and 4wd 1/10th platform?

fotko
02-06-2017, 09:47 AM
They will have new mid motor stadium truck

adey
05-07-2017, 05:46 PM
Keep you eyes peeled. That's all I'll say ;-)

Any more on this ??

Lee1972
05-07-2017, 09:12 PM
Any more on this ??

Not long to wait now :thumbsup:

adey
25-07-2017, 05:28 AM
Does anyone know when there will be a new car ?.

zoaman
25-07-2017, 10:58 AM
well if they are.there keeping it quiet.as ive been waiting agaes.but may go elsewhere.like all of other people i know.i would have thought it better to anounce when a new car is coming.it will keep the people interested?

adey
25-07-2017, 10:56 PM
People on here have been hinting a new car is coming soon but Nothing as of yet.

adey
08-08-2017, 07:43 AM
well if they are.there keeping it quiet.as ive been waiting agaes.but may go elsewhere.like all of other people i know.i would have thought it better to anounce when a new car is coming.it will keep the people interested?

Got bored waiting, bought a cougar kc.

pumbaa
28-08-2017, 09:18 AM
News this morning on Facebook, a TM2 v3 and TM4 v2. More details in September

Stickygeko
30-08-2017, 02:31 PM
TM2 v3 -the v2 is already about

danDanEFC
30-08-2017, 05:31 PM
I like the way the Team C guys have got Xray XB4 shells to fit their cars. Those shells look much better than the original TM4 ones

pumbaa
31-08-2017, 05:00 AM
TM2 v3 -the v2 is already about

Sorry, meant v3, blooming predictive keyboards......:cry:

Original corrected

adey
01-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Wondering what they have changed on the tm2.

jasonrcb
01-09-2017, 01:23 PM
It's all on there facebook page,been on there a couple of weeks.

adey
01-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Can't find the tm2 v3 on there

Monkeysmate
01-09-2017, 01:46 PM
There's no detail as yet for the TM2V3 or TM4V2.
What there is however is a Red Workshop conversion kit for the TM2V2 available from Absima, part no RW19999.

adey
15-09-2017, 02:00 PM
Still not seen any pics. Have they released any yet ?.

pumbaa
16-09-2017, 10:03 AM
None that I've seen

adey
12-01-2018, 11:37 AM
Anyone know of any more news on the tm2 v3. ?

Wig
12-01-2018, 12:47 PM
Anyone know of any more news on the tm2 v3. ?

How many cars have you been through while waiting for this one? :woot:

adey
12-01-2018, 02:42 PM
I think 7 cars.

Pitman Ed
13-01-2018, 01:23 PM
TM2 v3 I believe is in manufacture, distributors are awaiting stock. Probably 6 to 8 weeks away at a guess.

AntH
01-02-2018, 10:16 PM
TM2 v3 I believe is in manufacture, distributors are awaiting stock. Probably 6 to 8 weeks away at a guess.

Is it 'very like' the Redworks conversion? Longer than V2?

brooksy
02-02-2018, 02:26 PM
Here’s a pic

AntH
02-02-2018, 09:42 PM
Here’s a pic

Thanks. I wonder if it is longer though? I think they must have been influenced by XRay advertising material. So many great photos and verse about this new product they are trying to sell.

vrooom
02-02-2018, 09:50 PM
Look great but please new bodies... !

brooksy
03-02-2018, 10:20 AM
Thanks. I wonder if it is longer though? I think they must have been influenced by XRay advertising material. So many great photos and verse about this new product they are trying to sell.

I’d be very surprised if it is. It just looks like the front end of the TM2 bolted to the TM4 chassis.

Pitman Ed
03-02-2018, 10:41 AM
My understanding is, compared to the V2:

- it is the same wheelbase.
- uses the TM4 slipper, which is better.
- 2.5mm thick chassis, as opposed to 3.mm to provide more flex.
- motor and slipper mounts are lowered.

adey
03-02-2018, 11:27 AM
I am a little disappointed tbh. looks geometrically speaking identical to the older tm2 v2. my car has the tm4 clutch and an alloy chassis on it. just wondered if the new car will be any improvement over the old car. it seems team c have just copied the redworkshop conversion. anyone else think this at all ?.

Pitman Ed
03-02-2018, 04:10 PM
Nothing like the RW conversion. V3 is an Alu chassis but shape is as TM4. RW is a narrow alu chassis with wider side pods. Both have lower slipper and motor mounts, but RW motor mount is floating.
TBH I haven't a feel for how the V3 will perform; not seen one in the flesh. But both my drivers run the RW and it's superb. Luke has just switched to the LWB version and that seems even better.

adey
19-03-2018, 11:55 AM
i am confused. i have seen the tm2 v3 on red rc but cant find it for sale anywhere. Does anyone know if its available or not and who is selling it.

Pitman Ed
22-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Absima online list it, and expect stock in April.

adey
03-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a tm2 v3 from. Tried emailing them, messaging them ect and no reply.

xfactor
04-08-2019, 03:51 PM
No......:D:p

daz75
04-08-2019, 03:52 PM
Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a tm2 v3 from. Tried emailing them, messaging them ect and no reply.

If they can't be bothered to tell you imaging the problems getting spares etc. I'd be buying something else :D

adey
04-08-2019, 06:36 PM
Thank you for your input there Mark lol.

leeboy44
04-08-2019, 06:41 PM
Does anyone have any idea where I could buy a tm2 v3 from. Tried emailing them, messaging them ect and no reply.

I could get you 1 I'm sure

Drop me a PM off my website

Www.landlmodels.co.uk