PDA

View Full Version : No emails from oOple


andyg01
24-04-2016, 06:38 PM
Can a mod review if the emails to me are being bounced and if so what error?

Don't seem to receive any

Thanks

Andy

Col
25-04-2016, 08:47 PM
Can a mod review if the emails to me are being bounced and if so what error?

Don't seem to receive any

Thanks

Andy

I'm getting emails. You are currently set up on your icloud email account, and all your settings look fine to me.

andyg01
25-04-2016, 09:35 PM
Hi Col,

I was using a different email, which I changed to @icloud.com ... never saw any activation email ....

I have emailed Peaky as he bought an item from me recently.

So far I have had no emails on my @icloud account.

I assume Peaky must have activated me?

Could you PM me so I can test and figure what is going wrong ...

I have been through all my email accounts, and can't see any blocking of oople etc

Thanks for any help

Andy

andyg01
26-04-2016, 07:37 AM
Update:

Had an email from oople at 1.00am ... so i'll see how this goes and then switch back to my normal email:thumbsup:

iank55
26-04-2016, 08:12 AM
I don't seem to be getting pm notification emails... has always worked in thw past.

CHEVY
26-04-2016, 08:24 AM
I've not got any for years

Col
26-04-2016, 07:46 PM
Hi Col,

I was using a different email, which I changed to @icloud.com ... never saw any activation email ....

I have emailed Peaky as he bought an item from me recently.

So far I have had no emails on my @icloud account.

I assume Peaky must have activated me?

Could you PM me so I can test and figure what is going wrong ...

I have been through all my email accounts, and can't see any blocking of oople etc

Thanks for any help

Andy

I'm not sure why it would happen, but it may well be the fact that you changed your email that triggered this... although I've changed emails in the past (before I bacame mod or admin) and have never had to validate a second email address.

The Peakmeister passed your details to me, and I sorted it. Super Mod powers don't quite extend that far unfortunately.
The fix is really simple, it's the cause that baffles me at the moment... I will PM and email you my email address so if you get locked out again (after changing your email address back) I can get straight onto it.

Chevy & iank55, I'm gonna take a look into your settings too.

Col
26-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Andy, Chevy and Ian, all your setting seem fine. I've sent you all PM's which should trigger an email...

iank55
27-04-2016, 06:00 AM
Andy, Chevy and Ian, all your setting seem fine. I've sent you all PM's which should trigger an email...

Got the pm but no notification email.

Cheers,
Ian

Col
27-04-2016, 02:52 PM
Weird.. Andy and Chevy both did, an your settings seem identical!

I'm at a loss :thumbdown:

Bryan D
30-04-2016, 08:15 PM
Hi Col,
I have the same issue, using a hotmail account, Any ideas??

Thanks

rylance1878
30-04-2016, 08:59 PM
Hi col I the same ,I have hotmail account and I receiving pm when I log in but I not getting any notifications of a pm to my email,which I always used to before the site server got sorted ?

Col
01-05-2016, 12:06 AM
Hi Col,
I have the same issue, using a hotmail account, Any ideas??

Thanks

Hi col I the same ,I have hotmail account and I receiving pm when I log in but I not getting any notifications of a pm to my email,which I always used to before the site server got sorted ?

Nope, not a clue.

andyg01
07-05-2016, 07:53 PM
Ignore :thumbsup:

Mujan
15-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Hi Col,

I was using a different email, which I changed to @icloud.com ... never saw any activation email ....

I have emailed Peaky as he bought an item Tutuapp (https://tutuapp-download.com/) from me recently.

So far I have had no emails on my @icloud account.

I assume Peaky must have activated me?

Could you PM me so I can test Appvalley (https://appvalley.mobi/) and figure what is going wrong ...

I have been through all my email accounts, and can't see any blocking of oople etc

Thanks for any help

Andy


I have same