PDA

View Full Version : B6 and B6D


johnboy
29-04-2016, 06:18 AM
http://www.redrc.net/2016/04/team-associated-announce-the-b6-platform/

mes
29-04-2016, 06:24 AM
https://www.teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/RC10B6D/Team/
https://www.teamassociated.com/cars_and_trucks/RC10B6/Team/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scvB-IWcesA

neallewis
29-04-2016, 06:55 AM
Well I've seen it here at EOS. And it looks good. I think Neil will do well with it.

ralphee
29-04-2016, 07:16 AM
Does look a very nice machine, just bought an RZ6, but, i think ill have both haha!

lee

neallewis
29-04-2016, 07:19 AM
Yes it looks and feels good. screw in chassis weights are a nice touch.

PaulRotheram
29-04-2016, 08:22 AM
Are the weights put in the recessed parts of the chassis?

ralphee
29-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Looked that way on the SLA car Paul!

Lee

neallewis
29-04-2016, 08:33 AM
Debut run video: https://youtu.be/jsoXMyFoj9w

jsoXMyFoj9w

dikke hond
29-04-2016, 09:01 AM
Neal, could you say: Team BadBoy for life, to Paul and Dennis for me? That would be amazing! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

neallewis
29-04-2016, 09:25 AM
Neal, could you say: Team BadBoy for life, to Paul and Dennis for me? That would be amazing! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have. you should come in September, back at Nurburgring.

dikke hond
29-04-2016, 09:28 AM
I have. you should come in September, back at Nurburgring.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: Thanks, really appreciate it!

neallewis
29-04-2016, 10:45 AM
Are the weights put in the recessed parts of the chassis?

yes screw in. looks good.

Aire valley
29-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Looks a great track layout Neal...maybe MB could copy that for next season..:lol:

neallewis
29-04-2016, 11:41 AM
Looks agree at track layout Neal...maybe MB could copy that for next season..:lol:

it would need double the space

Aire valley
29-04-2016, 11:51 AM
Very interesting that even the "dirt" version is mid motor..! No more rear motors.:cry:

xfactor
29-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Will the Jconcepts S2 worlds body fit this. The chassis and front bulkhead are different shapes ?

andrewc
29-04-2016, 04:42 PM
I've just got over excited and pre-ordered one. Don't tell the wife ; )

fil9144
29-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Does look a very nice machine, just bought an RZ6, but, i think ill have both haha!

lee

or you can sell me your RZ6 :p

brizzlemark
29-04-2016, 08:48 PM
Hold on - a gear diff and rear shocks on the front, sounds like my old b4.1 rtr..! I remember getting lots of advice that gear diffs were 'rubbish'. Looks like we have come full circle.

ralphee
30-04-2016, 09:14 AM
Looks like they are getting to grips with it, Cragg is top man thus far, Rivkin close behind, jeez RedRC, get some footage up stat lol!

lee

fil9144
30-04-2016, 10:34 AM
front anti roll looks nice touch not seen that idea before on 2wd

wouter.z
30-04-2016, 05:29 PM
front anti roll looks nice touch not seen that idea before on 2wd

Back in the day the b2/3 also had that option. Use to run it alot on carpet.

mes
02-05-2016, 04:32 PM
front anti roll looks nice touch not seen that idea before on 2wd
Yokomo YZ-2 has it. Speaking of which, the chassis outlines of the B6 seem to be identical so bodies will most likely be interchangeable. I am happy with my YZ-2 on high-bite astro and carpet, so I don't need a B6, but maybe I need one. :p
Either that or a YZ-2 DT to fill the gap on my shelf. :)

gixxer
02-05-2016, 10:39 PM
Whoops I just pre ordered one

daz75
05-05-2016, 07:21 PM
see this isn't supplied with wheels same as the new durango, all seem to be heading that way

PaulRotheram
05-05-2016, 07:27 PM
see this isn't supplied with wheels same as the new durango, all seem to be heading that way

Cant please everyone colour wise. I gave my yellow yokomo ones away, would of preferred to of saved the money from the kit and got my regular whites.

daz75
05-05-2016, 07:28 PM
Cant please everyone colour wise. I gave my yellow yokomo ones away, would of preferred to of saved the money from the kit and got my regular whites.

I highly doubt they pass on any savings by not including wheels, all profit with i assume the same excuse durango gave :D

Malyxyx
15-05-2016, 05:28 AM
I wonder if new B6 gearbox will fit
somehow b5m?

OneKiwi
16-05-2016, 09:40 AM
No it wont
Have a look at the RC10B6 Nation FB page
THere are a lot of Q and As there

Malyxyx
17-05-2016, 11:01 PM
Thanks for info :D

RLGfx
19-05-2016, 09:53 AM
Err... anyone spotted the jconcepts tyres? What are they?

MiCk B.
19-05-2016, 10:32 AM
Err... anyone spotted the jconcepts tyres? What are they?

New astro / carpet tyres from JConcepts.
Rears are between a mini pin and mini spike.

Some of the video updates on YouTube from JConcepts discuss the new tyres.

MiCk B. :-)

Wig
19-05-2016, 11:32 AM
I'd be interested in trying the fronts. Very similar to the low pro cut stagger but with a rounded edge.

Malyxyx
19-05-2016, 08:13 PM
New astro / carpet tyres from JConcepts.
Rears are between a mini pin and mini spike.

Some of the video updates on YouTube from JConcepts discuss the new tyres.

MiCk B. :-)


Hey Mick
Are you planing to have those on your stock?

MiCk B.
20-05-2016, 11:49 AM
Hey Mick
Are you planing to have those on your stock?

Hi,

Get back racing first!! :woot:

MiCk B. :-)

Malyxyx
20-05-2016, 07:49 PM
Hey
I'll defiantly will go back Racing:thumbsup:, next week Wednesday I'll be at Naul, hope to see You there.

andrewc
28-06-2016, 01:57 PM
B6 instruction manuals are on the associated website if you're a massive geek like me : )

B6: https://www.teamassociated.com/pdf/cars_and_trucks/RC10B6/Team/90011_RC10B6_manual.pdf

tyreman
28-06-2016, 04:05 PM
Stainless Steel screw kits now available for both the B6 & B6D as used by Neil Cragg.
http://screwz4rc.co.uk/product-category/brand/associated/

RDG 40
28-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Lol we need the cars first 🙈

tyreman
28-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Lol we need the cars first 🙈

You need them ready to put on the car when you get it!!:p