View Full Version : B4 Generation shock protectors
Jedward
29-04-2016, 07:37 PM
Aside from home-making a front shock tower protector from an old wing, is anyone aware of a protector available for the B4 generation of cars, or another make that might fit?
Thanks
Verde
27-12-2016, 09:29 AM
Bump. I also need some for a B4.1.
Tommy T SRCC
27-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Hi Guys,
Check out a guy that races with us at SRCC, his name is Paul and you can email him at,
[email protected]
He makes them for all cars used for our indoor racing which includes AE cars, don't have a problem in you mentioning my name is you want to.
Tommy
danDanEFC
27-12-2016, 10:55 AM
By B4 cars, I think you mean shocks behind the tower.
Jetsetrobot shock protectors still work for these cars by putting them on the 'wrong way round'
Verde
27-12-2016, 08:25 PM
Thanks for your replies guys. I'll look at both those options.
DiggerAde
11-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Hi you could purchase on eBay the below item, I've just fitted one to my B44.3 it works perfectly.:thumbsup:
eBay item number:
332075769707
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.