View Full Version : parts needed for Petit race
Cooper
14-01-2009, 06:55 AM
I've build my x6 last night but...
-got 2 left side wing mounts (DMS?)
-no time to paint body
-broke 2 servo arms last race, need replacement (KO) losi or asso, same for me
Who can help me here?
Thanks !
Jeroen
KevLee
14-01-2009, 08:58 AM
I've build my x6 last night but...
-got 2 left side wing mounts (DMS?)
-no time to paint body
-broke 2 servo arms last race, need replacement (KO) losi or asso, same for me
Who can help me here?
Thanks !
Jeroen
I have a white shell i can bring if you need Cooper?
Cooper
14-01-2009, 10:43 AM
white is bloody ugly, but I don't mind, an X6 is always ugly ;)
Thanks! Kev
so still 2 things needed, probably the wing mount will be replaced by DMS guy (and it should be).
Only need a KO servo horn :)
Darren Boyle
14-01-2009, 12:08 PM
Cooper, if you see any of our team guys (Ellis Stafford, Dan Greenwood or Tom Cockerill) when you arrive they will swap over your wing mount for you for the correct side that you need, I will not be there myself until around lunchtime on saturday, but I will sort it out with whoever in the team swaps it over for you.
Best Wishes
Darren
KevLee
14-01-2009, 01:30 PM
white is bloody ugly, but I don't mind, an X6 is always ugly ;)
Thanks! Kev :)
No problem, i'll make sure i bring it with me, come and see me on Saturday morning. If you find a better paint option then i won't be offended if you don't use it :)
AmiSMB
14-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Come and find me at the Petit RC as I have the B4 servo horns. If you do not want to run the X-6 wing I have the Losi wing mounts that fit straight into the CF shock tower.
Cheers
Grant Fribbens
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.