PDA

View Full Version : How to catch CHAZZ?


Pe4atnik
14-01-2009, 10:58 AM
Please someone HELP! I sent many e-mails to chazz, but no answer. I want to order something, but can't do it from the site.
If you can, answer me chazz...
[email protected]

Darren Boyle
14-01-2009, 12:10 PM
Chazz, is extremely busy at the moment and preparing for a big race in the USA which he leaves for today. If you just need to order stuff this can be done through any of his international dealers or distributors - including us (assuming you are a normal retail customer)

Lee
14-01-2009, 01:18 PM
I find a massive mitt best but it has to be a big one, just like one of those foam fingers :lol:

Darren/Chazz

Can we have some Xfactory foam fingers for promotional purposes? :D

Pe4atnik
14-01-2009, 06:38 PM
I find a massive mitt best but it has to be a big one, just like one of those foam fingers :lol:

Darren/Chazz

Can we have some Xfactory foam fingers for promotional purposes? :D

Sorry, but I can't understand that... And can't translate. So if this was a joke, I didn't understood.


Thanks for information about chazzz. Will the price be the same in england? My sister went to london. Maybe she can take something? I want the x5 conversion from xxx4.

Darren Boyle
14-01-2009, 06:49 PM
Yes we have those in stock at the moment, all prices as per our website.... (see below)

Spencer Mulcahy
14-01-2009, 11:01 PM
Sorry, but I can't understand that... And can't translate. So if this was a joke, I didn't understood.


Thanks for information about chazzz. Will the price be the same in england? My sister went to london. Maybe she can take something? I want the x5 conversion from xxx4.

Yes it was a joke but dont worry it wasnt funny.:woot::p

Pe4atnik
15-01-2009, 11:37 AM
Yes it was a joke but dont worry it wasnt funny.:woot::p
It wold be nice if someone will help to understand. Privat message will be ok.

Migs
16-01-2009, 03:25 AM
Yes it was a joke but dont worry it wasnt funny.:woot::p

I thought it was funny

kropy
16-01-2009, 12:21 PM
Here is a little coverage of the race that Chazz & the X team are attending this weekend, Please check back for updated coverage
http://www.johnnyboydotca.blogspot.com/

kropy
16-01-2009, 12:50 PM
I find a massive mitt best but it has to be a big one, just like one of those foam fingers :lol:

Darren/Chazz

Can we have some Xfactory foam fingers for promotional purposes? :D
I was gonna say with a BIG mouse trap W/a burger from McDonald's in the middle (maybe Ben can help with that burger....:lol:)

JCJC
16-01-2009, 01:12 PM
Will the price be the same in england? I want the x5 conversion from xxx4.

price may be better in England, the pound is worth less against the euro & dollar...:mad::mad::cry::cry::mad::mad:....where are you starting from ? look at the exchange rate and postage;)

JCJC
16-01-2009, 01:21 PM
Here is a little coverage of the race that Chazz & the X team are attending this weekend, Please check back for updated coverage
http://www.johnnyboydotca.blogspot.com/

and some interesting cars in there, get in closer johnnyboy, more cars less waffle:D

ben
16-01-2009, 01:23 PM
I was gonna say with a BIG mouse trap W/a burger from McDonald's in the middle (maybe Ben can help with that burger....:lol:)

I dont think i can... :cry: i havent been called into work for 2 weeks.. ACE!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D woooo YEAH!