PDA

View Full Version : X6 set up for the Petit Rc race??


MHeadling
14-01-2009, 11:10 AM
As per title really iv got my new x6 to run, has any one got any set ups?? It's mainly carpet with few wood sections.

I'm running AE shocks at the moment.

I saw Phil Sleighs car at the Mk so a similar set up to this would prob be a good starting point

Mike Hudson
14-01-2009, 11:24 AM
For ae shocks
front: silver/blue spring, 35wt no.2 piston, inner hole on wishbone, middle on tower
Rear: Green spring 30wt no.1 piston, middle hole on wishbone, 2nd inner hole on tower

rest of the car as ellis' standard setup

MHeadling
14-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks Mike, I'll give it a go, got the battery straps btw! They look good going to fit the tonight

Are you doing the petit race??

Mike Hudson
14-01-2009, 12:02 PM
Glad you like them :) I wanted to go but missed the payment deadline for it :yawn::(