View Full Version : Summer Championship Series... Points
Aire valley
16-05-2016, 09:39 PM
John was going to publish the results each round.... When I spoke to him on Sunday, he said that they are on the Club website but I can't find them..!
Can John, or anybody else point out the link to the results please..? Probably just my lack of keyboard skills..!
Oscar
17-05-2016, 11:24 AM
http://batleybuggyclub.com/Summer16/index.htm
However, Round two isn't uploaded yet, give me a day or so and I'll sort it.
Ashlandchris
17-05-2016, 02:31 PM
Brilliant. Sorry I couldn't be there, but the series seems to have hit each family birthday throughout the season so struggling to get day pass!
Mind you, I still can't work out how to get to that page from within the website :)
Aire valley
17-05-2016, 04:24 PM
Thanks John....:thumbsup:
steveproracing
17-05-2016, 07:05 PM
Not complaining but the posted results for 4wd are actually the 2wd results just repeated.
Oscar
18-05-2016, 11:05 AM
Ok link must be wrong, I'll fix that when I upload round 2 results ;)
Aire valley
18-05-2016, 08:12 PM
Not complaining but the posted results for 4wd are actually the 2wd results just repeated.
Doesn't look like that to me Steve...... You won 4wd and Nick Cox won 2wd on both meeting and finals summaries..
steveproracing
18-05-2016, 10:07 PM
this page, the summary of results for 4wd
http://batleybuggyclub.com/Summer16/ser2/series.htm
Aire valley
19-05-2016, 08:34 AM
Oh right..😳 Just looked under Summer Series Round 1 details...!
Oscar
19-05-2016, 05:57 PM
Hopefully all fixed now :)
Aire valley
19-05-2016, 07:40 PM
Thanks John...:thumbsup:
steveproracing
19-05-2016, 11:21 PM
thanks john
Ashlandchris
25-07-2016, 09:40 PM
Was Sunday 17th July classed as round 3 and if so, will the points be added? Was trying to show girls, but only rounds 1&2 on the web page at moment (I know official round was postponed and 17th said it was round 4)
Ta
Aire valley
25-07-2016, 10:28 PM
Chris... John is on holiday at the moment so will, no doubt, update the results on his return..
Bells
26-07-2016, 07:48 AM
Also Chris , the points are wrong for a few people , captain Oscar will sort it when he can :thumbsup:
Oscar
29-07-2016, 03:35 PM
I'm away in much sunnier climbs at present, but will sort all the points when I get back :-)
Ashlandchris
29-07-2016, 05:59 PM
Holiday? What kind of excuse is that!?!
Enjoy your break
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.