View Full Version : Steering flex
Monkeysmate
30-05-2016, 09:12 PM
Just wondering what most people are doing on 2wd in terms of balancing sharpness of steering with a little flex to protect the servo. I know a lot of folk are gluing down the servo saver, but where's the flex? Are folk sticking with the plastic servo horns?
Ta
Tim
Clive Loynes
31-05-2016, 12:27 PM
There is a bit of bend in the steering rack too but I just use the plastic servo horn.
Chris Larner
31-05-2016, 02:54 PM
I use the Team C alloy servo horn and steering servo saver. The main flex is the Ackerman plate. I'm going to look into designing and making one out of carbon when I get chance.
Mowen208fly
31-05-2016, 08:52 PM
I use the Team C alloy servo horn and steering servo saver. The main flex is the Ackerman plate. I'm going to look into designing and making one out of carbon when I get chance.
Good shout Chris let me know when you do !!:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.