Origineelreclamebord
31-05-2016, 05:09 AM
I don't know if there are still people out here driving the D413, but I'd like to post about a couple of things I made for the car:
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3415-16%20V2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3423%20V2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3405%20V2.jpg
A short-shock mod, using Associated big bores. It features slightly less droop, and combined with the shorter length I made this in mind with people who demand more sharpness from the car and for better high-bite performance. I have yet to test them on astro, but on clay the steering already feels much sharper and and it pitches less when cornering.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3445%20V2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3448%20V2.jpg
Sidepods, so it can actually keep dirt out :) A new battery plate was also added to keep battery changes quick and in fact make battery position changes quicker with the screw+nut that you can put in the slots of the plate.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3415-16%20V2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3423%20V2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3405%20V2.jpg
A short-shock mod, using Associated big bores. It features slightly less droop, and combined with the shorter length I made this in mind with people who demand more sharpness from the car and for better high-bite performance. I have yet to test them on astro, but on clay the steering already feels much sharper and and it pitches less when cornering.
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3445%20V2.jpg
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h212/Varockshade/HB%20D413/IMGP3448%20V2.jpg
Sidepods, so it can actually keep dirt out :) A new battery plate was also added to keep battery changes quick and in fact make battery position changes quicker with the screw+nut that you can put in the slots of the plate.