View Full Version : MRT 'clone' PT?
Chris Doughty
15-01-2009, 02:04 PM
who do I need to speak to about getting one of these?
I have had a look around and I can only seem to find the 1-20 number versions...
any contact info would be great.
email clive stockham, you got to fill out a form and send your PT and the form to them, and they will return it
Chris Doughty
15-01-2009, 02:11 PM
I think I have found it, and the form... cheers :D
mark christopher
15-01-2009, 02:12 PM
chris form is in the pdf under picture
Chris Doughty
15-01-2009, 02:51 PM
are they more reliable than the AMB ones?
super__dan
15-01-2009, 03:08 PM
To compare, in what way are AMB ones unreliable?
Chris Doughty
15-01-2009, 03:23 PM
there have been a few occations of missed laps with people running PT's (not sure which kind of PT)
Cockerill
15-01-2009, 06:22 PM
I've ran a MRT PT all this year, and recently bought a 2nd one. Both have worked perfectly, but then again so has my AMB PT. It's nice having just the one number ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.