PDA

View Full Version : Body for TC02c


philipjones01
02-06-2016, 02:02 PM
HI

Could anyone tell me where the best place is to get body shells for the TC02C or which other shells will work with this car?
Thanks

Ashlandchris
02-06-2016, 03:21 PM
Hi Phil,

Steve Haskins (AKA Penguin Body shells) does superb shells at very reasonable prices. Here's a link to the TC02C shell on e-bay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/X2c-Team-C-Cab-Forward-Body-Bodyshell-New-Design-Ansmann-/272259144101?hash=item3f63e8d9a5:g:JA8AAMXQlgtStyx-
And here is the Evo
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Tc02Evo-TC02-EVO-absima-Team-C-Cab-Forward-Body-Bodyshell-New-Lexan/272258237946?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIC.MBE%26ao%3D1%2 6asc%3D36825%26meid%3Dbfa0630583ee40b7885c5ee28f02 eb3d%26pid%3D100005%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D3%26sd%3D2722 59144101

If you get shells from manufacturer then you will typically pay double.

If you want something painting then there are loads of experts on here (look in the graphics section), or give me a shout as I also have a dabble with an airbrush

Clive Loynes
02-06-2016, 03:37 PM
Careful, that Evo says it is for the rear motor Evo.

It might fit.

jasonrcb
02-06-2016, 04:24 PM
The evo shell is for the tc02c evo but if you modify your cut it will also fit the rear motor tc02,great quality and a spot on fit,

adey
02-06-2016, 04:32 PM
Penguin rc bodies are Bang on. Had loads off Steve. Never an issue and he posts them super quick.

Ashlandchris
02-06-2016, 05:51 PM
Careful, that Evo says it is for the rear motor Evo.

It might fit.

Description says...
Cab forward by penguin custom bodyshells for the tc02c Evo


Has the popular cab forward design
Comes with overspray protective covering no window masks

Has trim lines to make it a bit easier to fit
Please see other items for wings for the annsman and other alternatives

I will combine postage buy what you want and I'll send invoice

Clive Loynes
02-06-2016, 07:54 PM
Description says...
Cab forward by penguin custom bodyshells for the tc02c Evo


Has the popular cab forward design
Comes with overspray protective covering no window masks

Has trim lines to make it a bit easier to fit
Please see other items for wings for the annsman and other alternatives

I will combine postage buy what you want and I'll send invoice

It's confusing.

The title of the listing says:
Tc02Evo TC02 EVO absima Team C Cab Forward Body Bodyshell New Lexan

Which is the rear motor car.
But the description, as you say, says that it will fit the TC02C-Evo. ie the longer mid-motor version.



Perhaps it does both?

Ashlandchris
02-06-2016, 09:53 PM
I only ever had the standard TC02C and I've had a few of Steves shells, all which fitted perfectly. What I'm sure of is that if asked to clarify which model the shell fits, he would.
But I agree, confusing...