Wpepper33
08-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Hi,
Am looking at starting racing and was looking at getting a practice track made as I live a few miles away.
I've found a company that gives away used AstroTurf but only by the arctic load!!!
I live in Bingley but the course would be in menston nr ilkley, would anybody be interested in taking some AstroTurf as there would be way to much. They also weigh 3/4 ton a roll so god knows how I would go about moving it lol.
Also if anybody lives nearby and would fancy helping that would be great, it wouldn't be a proper course as such but helping moving rolls and laying out etc.
Cheers
William
Am looking at starting racing and was looking at getting a practice track made as I live a few miles away.
I've found a company that gives away used AstroTurf but only by the arctic load!!!
I live in Bingley but the course would be in menston nr ilkley, would anybody be interested in taking some AstroTurf as there would be way to much. They also weigh 3/4 ton a roll so god knows how I would go about moving it lol.
Also if anybody lives nearby and would fancy helping that would be great, it wouldn't be a proper course as such but helping moving rolls and laying out etc.
Cheers
William