PDA

View Full Version : Trish bits bulkhead...


Crazychambers
17-01-2009, 12:46 PM
Does anyone know if Trish is still making these? Have tried emailing and PM'ing him and as of yet haven't heard anything!

Thanks

Dan

Chrislong
17-01-2009, 06:23 PM
He sure is. He's probably just away or somet, he'll catch up and return your messages shortly no doubt.

till
17-01-2009, 08:57 PM
hi,
what does the thing for the B4 cost do you know that??

Till

JCJC
17-01-2009, 09:56 PM
approx thirty quid, fits B4 and X6 (trish is at Petit this weekend) think he makes em in batches, but for sure he will get back to you.

Mike Hudson
18-01-2009, 12:13 AM
£30? :eh?:
approx thirty quid, fits B4 and X6 (trish is at Petit this weekend) think he makes em in batches, but for sure he will get back to you.

JCJC
18-01-2009, 12:24 AM
£30? :eh?:

Just trying to be helpful - ain't that about right ?

Mike Hudson
18-01-2009, 12:35 AM
I'm not sure anymore lol maybe i'm jsut being silly it's too late now and my head is switched off so its bed time for me...

ben
18-01-2009, 12:51 AM
£30 sounds about right! Worth every penny!

Mike Hudson
18-01-2009, 02:06 AM
i'll start saving my pennies then :)

Trish
27-01-2009, 05:20 PM
I will let you all know when my new batch is ready I'm finishing a batch of 26 orders which are all paid for. I am planing a new batch of '30' soon. I will let you know when they are available towards the time.

Cheers

Trish

Trish
04-03-2009, 04:56 PM
The Brass bulk head is in stock. If you would like one the please Email me at [email protected] and I will get back to you.

The bulkhead is £30 with first class postage with signed for delivery included.

Cheers

Trish


Keep your eyes open for new releases from www.trishbits.com

leon morrell
04-03-2009, 05:10 PM
happy days does this mean i can have one no :) ar the shock collars in stock to.:)

Trish
04-03-2009, 05:36 PM
The collars are out of stock but if you email me we can sort you out with a bulk head ;).

postage is free around the world still first class and still recorded delivery

Trish