Ross
19-07-2016, 12:08 PM
Hi
I'm after a 210mm wheel base TC for a project, it's not for racing, I want to put a Kamtec split screen VW camper body on it.
Now I've found two different chassis so far but I was wondering if there are any others on the market. I like the BSR chassis, mainly down to cost but I'm open to looking at others.
Any help would be appreciated or if you have 2nd chassis in good condition:thumbsup:
Cheers
Ross
BSR chassis
http://m-racing.co.uk/epages/b939f0c6-5af6-4fcb-a494-33669a7437d6.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/b939f0c6-5af6-4fcb-a494-33669a7437d6/Products/kit-001
Atomic VM-11 chassis
http://www.rcatomic.com/atomic/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=47_48&products_id=5344&zenid=45d33c12e32f94511d393b8b4afd81b6
I'm after a 210mm wheel base TC for a project, it's not for racing, I want to put a Kamtec split screen VW camper body on it.
Now I've found two different chassis so far but I was wondering if there are any others on the market. I like the BSR chassis, mainly down to cost but I'm open to looking at others.
Any help would be appreciated or if you have 2nd chassis in good condition:thumbsup:
Cheers
Ross
BSR chassis
http://m-racing.co.uk/epages/b939f0c6-5af6-4fcb-a494-33669a7437d6.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/b939f0c6-5af6-4fcb-a494-33669a7437d6/Products/kit-001
Atomic VM-11 chassis
http://www.rcatomic.com/atomic/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=47_48&products_id=5344&zenid=45d33c12e32f94511d393b8b4afd81b6