View Full Version : Losi xxx which shell and wing do you use?
Southwell
20-01-2009, 08:33 AM
And which looks best?
lochness42
20-01-2009, 09:27 AM
Shell - Phobia :drool:
using CR shell because don' thave Phobia body
brookie
20-01-2009, 10:01 AM
Ian,
Chris (RCBrookey) uses one of these:
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=10
and the highly recommended services of:
http://kustomrcgraphics.com/KG/index.htm
If needs be 'talk' to me for further details and arrangements, from what we saw at the weekend you really do need help!!!:woot:
Southwell
20-01-2009, 10:12 AM
Cheers Steve, yep i really do, ive never really got into this whole 'pro painted' shells thing, as you can tell....:p
ashleyb4
20-01-2009, 04:50 PM
I use std cr with cr wing without the element think its the best looking.
A
Southwell
21-01-2009, 11:49 AM
http://www.jconcepts.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=10
:
Does anyone know who stocks this shell, or is it an import job?
Schjimmy
21-01-2009, 02:29 PM
I use std cr with cr wing without the element think its the best looking.
A
Me to, but I think the Phobia is just as good looking. I have a Phobia as well. The tricky part is to find a nice wing for the Phobia......
Robfo
21-01-2009, 03:18 PM
I run the JConcepts one at the moment but it doesnt fit half as well as the normal xxx-cr one, waiting for my standard shell to be painted and that will be back on the car instead of the JConcepts version.
SMD are the importers for JConcepts, so i guess you could talk to them if you wanted one.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.