View Full Version : Orange Shells
Jonesy
20-01-2009, 11:10 AM
As most of you know I tend to stick to a distinctive colouring scheme and for those of you who have raced with me since 1992 you will know I have ran with that particular scheme since then, ORANGE
I would just like to say to all those of you who are popping up with Orange shells, I thank you. ORANGE is the way forward.
Every meeting I have been to this Winter (which is Worksop and Bury Metro) there has been a steady increase in the use of the colour, have I started a trend??
I have heard people in shops asking for Andy Jones Orange :lol:
Chrislong
20-01-2009, 11:28 AM
:lol:
You are a hero.
I am thinking that I need a bright shell for when the outdoor season starts (visibility in the mud). I have a tin of Flo' Yellow, but id rather have Orange. :blush:
tony12795
20-01-2009, 11:33 AM
I too have the ORANGE Shell. THANK YOU JONESY !!!
But only until my new shells arrive........
Northy
20-01-2009, 11:34 AM
Orange, yellow and 'some' Pink is the future :lol:
G
Yardeeee
20-01-2009, 11:42 AM
Some colours just become associated with RC stars...
Kinwald has his black, yellow and blue...
Masami has his green...
Pavidis has his good ol' red, white and blue...
Jonesy has his orange...
It isn't a surprise that it caught on dude, it is the best colour ever... what I don't understand is how the "no windows" design never caught on... :lol:
bigred5765
20-01-2009, 11:47 AM
As most of you know I tend to stick to a distinctive colouring scheme and for those of you who have raced with me since 1992 you will know I have ran with that particular scheme since then, ORANGE
I would just like to say to all those of you who are popping up with Orange shells, I thank you. ORANGE is the way forward.
Every meeting I have been to this Winter (which is Worksop and Bury Metro) there has been a steady increase in the use of the colour, have I started a trend??
As a child did you ever get tangoed:woot:
James
20-01-2009, 12:59 PM
Orange, yellow and 'some' Pink is the future :lol:
G
Orange is just for people who are too scared to have pink, look at Hara he's copied my colours and is totally manly
niggs98
20-01-2009, 03:24 PM
Orange is just for people who are too scared to have pink, look at Hara he's copied my colours and is totally manly
if only you carried it off as well as he does :woot::woot::woot:
Northy
20-01-2009, 03:50 PM
Bah, they'll be orange wheels and stuff next! :woot::woot::woot:
G
Kopite
20-01-2009, 03:56 PM
orange is for losers that love the cock!
Jonesy
20-01-2009, 05:09 PM
orange is for losers that love the cock!
That may apply to Tony mate not me, how many times have I turned you down
Crazy L
20-01-2009, 07:03 PM
The Future's bright...........:lol:
Garry Driffill
20-01-2009, 09:42 PM
I was amazed to see ALOT of orange at Bury just gone!
Jonesy - CAT
Me - CAT
Some other dude - CAT
Some other dude (2) - B4 (No window masks JUST orange haha!)
Some other dude(3) - X-6
There i was thinking no one else would be using a bright orange shell on the way down and what ends up being there.. FOUR other cars :lol:
:woot::woot::woot:
showtime
20-01-2009, 10:01 PM
i had an orange cat
actually, thinking about it he was more ginger than orange :p:lol:
Tom3012
20-01-2009, 10:08 PM
My Dad uses Nemo :lol:
Chrislong
20-01-2009, 10:10 PM
PMSL @ Tom, :lol: never thought of it as Nemo but yeh, now you say it.
Carole_MH
20-01-2009, 11:42 PM
I have an orange shell (tourer - nasty word to you lot I know LOL) but it is decaled with GMB logo/decals as I'm a GMB shop steward,I call this my 'rep mobile' ( I know this will be hard for most of the males on here to work out LOL )
I prefer to paint my shells flouro or neon colours, particularly pink and yellow so my 1/10 tourer will be easily recognizable to anyone.
Carole
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.