View Full Version : Brass weight available for TM2 v2?
vrooom
19-08-2016, 12:03 PM
What sort of weight that is available for TM2 V2 ? Who makes them ?
Chris Larner
19-08-2016, 01:18 PM
RR and FR hangers, front lower blocks are available from Team C. Centre spine weight is available from Geko
What are you after?
Danosborne6661
19-08-2016, 01:24 PM
I've got 3x versions of Lipo weight listed on ebay. 55g would probably be a good starting point
http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xtm2+lipo+ weight.TRS0&_nkw=tm2+lipo+weight&_sacat=0
vrooom
19-08-2016, 01:42 PM
Something to weight down the rear end down.
Lance
19-08-2016, 10:45 PM
I think this is what you are after :)
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rear-Arm-Brass-Weight-rear-front-10-15g-Tm2V2-TM4-Team-C-TU0455-/361553725920?hash=item542e4809e0:g:7UUAAOSw2x1XMOS D
Lance
19-08-2016, 10:49 PM
Kev at Inside Line Models has 1 in stock and cheaper
http://www.insidelinemodels.com/inside-line-shop/spares/team-c-rc-car-spares/teamc-tm2-spares/weight-rear-brass-tm4-tm2v2-p
Chalkie
21-08-2016, 06:34 PM
Jay have you moved the shocks to the rear of the wishbones yet?
vrooom
23-08-2016, 08:11 AM
Chalkie, Yes I have. 35wt oil in front, 30wt rear.
adprim
23-08-2016, 08:39 AM
I Don't run any weight in my v2 bar from the alloy front nose, flat wishbones on the rear helps a lots keeps the car flatter in the corners
Allan1875
23-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Chalkie, Yes I have. 35wt oil in front, 30wt rear.
What surface?
99% of the time on astro we ran 27.5wt rear. We also ran shocks on the rear most of the time, however last time out at RHR, the car was far better with shocks on the front of the rear tower.
I ran brass bulkhead, brass spine gecko weight and under lipo weight. :thumbsup:
vrooom
23-08-2016, 03:31 PM
Carpet and astroturf.
my car feel badly after i added new alum bulkhead and servo saver. Will be adding more weight on front end via alum servo horn. So would needed something to balance the car.
Chalkie
23-08-2016, 11:57 PM
Chalkie, Yes I have. 35wt oil in front, 30wt rear.
Ok, the only weight I run is 30g under the Lipo, but that's as much for L/R balance as anything.
Kit shock pistons? You could go down to 25wt in the rear shocks for our track, make sure you have plastic inserts in the rear arm mount set to give max rear toe in.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.