View Full Version : cr2
madmax
24-08-2016, 09:26 PM
hi guys ive just got my hands on a nib xxxcr and want to build it into a cr2 where can i get a new chassis conversion and 4 gear gearbox
Tom3012
24-08-2016, 09:33 PM
The 4 gear boxes were aftermarket, I doubt you could get a new one now, they were mega expensive too at the time! As for a chassis, I'd speak to Northy :thumbsup:
Cobra
25-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Hi, Not new but close and with a Gurnell 4gear box, pm me for more photo,s and price if interested
Origineelreclamebord
25-08-2016, 02:18 PM
Lovely to see the name of Atomic Carbon pop up again... It's nice that manufacturers have clean looking and well working mid-motor cars out of the box these days, but nothing quite matches the raw cool-factor of a conversion kit like this :thumbsup:
millser
25-08-2016, 03:02 PM
would love one :)
madmax
25-08-2016, 08:37 PM
I loved my cr2. When I ran it. I'm planning on building it and do a thread. When I do it.
timmy
30-08-2016, 09:09 PM
I've just picked up a CR2 SE. Did / does anyone make under trays for them? cheers
OldTimer
13-09-2016, 06:29 PM
We did not make undertrays, but if you use velcro on the sidepods that kept it pretty clean inside.
madmax
13-09-2016, 08:37 PM
I spoke to northy last week as he said they would do a run of chassis.
Losi_110
15-09-2016, 08:13 PM
Ooh tempting. What's the price tag like?
madmax
17-09-2016, 06:28 PM
he said he was looking at getting someone to make the threaded posts
Origineelreclamebord
17-09-2016, 07:01 PM
@Northy: If for whatever reason having the posts machined is not feasible or practical, I'd be more than happy to help you out with having high-quality 3D printed Nylon ones made instead :)
Northy
12-10-2016, 02:04 PM
Oh! I missed this! :)
Can you PM me please?
G
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.