View Full Version : Gold turnbuckles
Southwell
21-01-2009, 10:55 AM
Anyone know where you can get either singles or kits for Losi cars? Do Lunsford do them?
Cheers
Schjimmy
21-01-2009, 07:26 PM
Kyosho has 'em. Part number IFW165. That's a single 3x52mm turnbuckle.
Now your just showing of ian, maybe get some new shells done before all the bling bits?
I thought DMS sold them, i think thats where Bathy used to get his from
Darren Boyle
21-01-2009, 08:42 PM
Bathy did indeed get his gold ones from us, they are from Trickbits, but as a Horizon driver Ian I would of thought you would know that!
Only available in a few different lengths though.........
Southwell
21-01-2009, 09:02 PM
Bathy did indeed get his gold ones from us, they are from Trickbits, but as a Horizon driver Ian I would of thought you would know that!
Only available in a few different lengths though.........
I do know that now :blush: Just didn't think all that hard. :woot:
91notch5.0
14-02-2009, 04:31 AM
i don't know the exact voltage but this is a fad that died a while back here. different voltage combined with water makes different colors. gold and blue are lower voltage so they are easy and safe. Green titanium is high voltage, that why its not seen.
i've never done this but a lot of guys did this and it can't be rocket science..
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.