View Full Version : Club Meeting - Sunday 25th September 2016
neallewis
24-09-2016, 07:26 PM
Just a reminder that our first Sunday indoor meeting of the winter season is tomorrow at the new MB Raceway track. Doors open strictly at 11am, not before.
Track address is:
MB Raceway
Oulton Hall Grounds
Rothwell Lane
Oulton
Leeds, LS26 8HN
Pitting tables, chairs and power is provided. Shock tower protectors must be used, available at the MB shop.
Hope to see you there.
Aire valley
24-09-2016, 07:54 PM
I'll be there...looking forward to trying it..:)
Aire valley
25-09-2016, 10:15 PM
Well I have to say...what a brilliant facility....:thumbsup:
I admit to being rather doubtful about moving the club to MB Models (never having visited there) but what a pleasant surprise.! Michael Ball and team have created a great raceway, from shop to pitting area and a great track.
Batley Buggy Club are very lucky to have use of this track and, as word spreads, should get great support. Just have to improve my driving now...that tabletop gave me nightmares.!:lol:
neallewis
25-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Well I have to say...what a brilliant facility....:thumbsup:
I admit to being rather doubtful about moving the club to MB Models (never having visited there) but what a pleasant surprise.! Michael Ball and team have created a great raceway, from shop to pitting area and a great track.
Batley Buggy Club are very lucky to have use of this track and, as word spreads, should get great support. Just have to improve my driving now...that tabletop gave me nightmares.!:lol:
Cheers Alan, great feedback thanks. :thumbsup:
Oscar
26-09-2016, 12:05 AM
Glad you liked it Alan, hope you had a good day leading the juniors by example ;)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.