PDA

View Full Version : B6 setup. Indoor lots of jumps


tonydevon
10-10-2016, 06:24 PM
After any advice and starting hints for B6 at Torbay.
Tracks grippy and from videos ive seen they like jumps.

CARB
12-10-2016, 11:25 AM
thought you had talked yourself out of a B6,

tonydevon
12-10-2016, 11:59 AM
yeah well you know how it goes.

spare cash, bored online late at night, see a bargain...oooopsy

LOL

maybe I like it better than the B5m, maybe I go slower? who knows, wont know until I try.

fancy a PR Racing buggy next, going to be worse than you soon :)

jrenton
12-10-2016, 12:05 PM
You won't go far wrong with the kit setup. You may want to put slightly thicker diff oil than comes with the kit.

I run my B6 indoors on carpet and run kit springs with Corally 400crts oil in front and 350 in the rear. Have used 5000 diff oil instead of the 4000 which comes with the kit.

Car feels very planted, loads of steering and loads of traction out of the corner.

Have made a few minor changes to shock positions but apart from that kit with no added weight.

lloyd1
12-10-2016, 01:27 PM
if you put thicker oil in the diff does it give it less steering thansk

tonydevon
12-10-2016, 01:56 PM
In my experience it wont turn as fast but will get out the corners faster.

But i could be wrong lol

joker
12-10-2016, 02:10 PM
I ran cavaliers EOS set up on petitrc website at mb models and it was spot on only thing I didl have was the roll bar kits witch would have help. 2000 in diff 37.5wt purple front, 30wt blue rear

tonydevon
12-10-2016, 02:53 PM
cheers petitrc site seems to be down at moment, tried for 2 days

:(

joker
12-10-2016, 03:23 PM
Try this

5tone
12-10-2016, 06:42 PM
Have made a few minor changes to shock positions but apart from that kit with no added weight.

What motor winds do you run ?
Added weight is maybe more important with big motors (6.5t like cav. )

joker
12-10-2016, 06:47 PM
I've got a reedy m3 7.0t in mine. I've got the brass front bulkhead and the steel under servo and under esc weights in.

Malyxyx
13-10-2016, 07:57 PM
2,000wt in diff that's really low is not?.