PDA

View Full Version : New batch of CR2 XXX conversion kits


Northy
19-10-2016, 11:07 AM
Hi,

I've been asked by a few people to make a new batch of CR2 conversion kits, so I'm starting work on putting it all together.

What I need here is an idea of the numbers, who is interested in one?

Thanks,

G

Edit:

I'm going to leave this post just to gauge interest. I'll discuss some ideas in another post to keep this one simple.

The kits would include:
CF chassis
CF front chassis braces (side pod parts)
CF side pods (slim or wide)
CF rear brace (goes under the motor)
CF lipo brace (locates the lipo on the chassis)
CF across car lipo strap
CF rear tower spacer
CF motor plate (to allow the use of an extra idler gear)


Interested:

madmax
Tom3012 (slim version)
S1mma
timmy (plus a motor plate)

jimarea51
19-10-2016, 06:34 PM
I'll have a dozen.....
:p

madmax
19-10-2016, 07:40 PM
one for me please

Tom3012
19-10-2016, 08:11 PM
Would it be the 'slim' version or the full fat one? I could be tempted by a slim :blush:

Northy
20-10-2016, 09:35 AM
We can do slim or wide or a mixture :)

S1mma
20-10-2016, 02:42 PM
Interested

timmy
20-10-2016, 08:29 PM
one here too (plus need a replacement motor plate for my existing car too)

cryer-evo
22-10-2016, 01:19 PM
Yes I will take one

rc rob
22-10-2016, 02:10 PM
Interested in one

Thascrrambler1
26-10-2016, 03:46 AM
I would love one of these conversions!!!

Macliferacing
27-10-2016, 09:03 PM
Atomic carbon I would love to have two of you're mid conversion lots

tireman721
28-10-2016, 12:21 AM
I'll take one.

losix
29-10-2016, 12:54 PM
Intersted in kne for sure