View Full Version : B6 loose track
450kid
01-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Has anyone got a good starting setup for the B6 on a loose indoor track, polished floor and bits of carpet.
Cheers
Conceptss
29-11-2016, 06:10 AM
Has anyone got a good starting setup for the B6 on a loose indoor track, polished floor and bits of carpet.
Cheers
Sounds like you'd be chasing rear traction on polished floors - LOL -Try Ray Mundays Base setup from petitrc - Or potentially just kit setup with brass c and d - maybe brass under the battery and or on the rear tower. BezerK RC also do another Brass block above the D. You can just use led if on a budget.
I had a very dialled B5m high traction carpet setup that was basically kit with 3-4 mm limiters front and rear with slightly heavier front springs at 15-16mm ride high. Lots of slapping unless jumps were good.
450kid
29-11-2016, 10:21 PM
I ended up with a pretty good setup was a little bit tricky before the track cleaned up with new mini pins on.
But managed to easily win B final, not bad for first run out and not raced for two years.
Absolutely love the car, run it twice on high grip carpet now and it so easy to drive.
J77MYF
02-12-2016, 08:54 AM
Yeah I like mine too. I've only used them inside so far but both cars are excellent.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.