PDA

View Full Version : RC10 Worlds RERE


Backforfun
06-11-2016, 06:07 AM
Ok im not going to win anything big but what to race to have fun !! would I be daft to pick a RC10 RERE over something like a Xray ??

Has any one done anything like this ?? also I know im crap so I could blame the old car design lol

If so what type of electric setup would you suggest

fil9144
06-11-2016, 10:19 AM
Ok im not going to win anything big but what to race to have fun !! would I be daft to pick a RC10 RERE over something like a Xray ??

Has any one done anything like this ?? also I know im crap so I could blame the old car design lol

If so what type of electric setup would you suggest

Good fun car as I have just bought one

stuey
06-11-2016, 01:11 PM
What sort of tracks are you likely to be racing on?

Suzukitudor
06-11-2016, 06:53 PM
Speaking from experience; I bought a rere recently with the aim of Using it as a wet buggy on our outdoor Astro track.

It's fun, pretty quick in a straight line, and comers and steers ok now it's set up correctly, but unfortunately due to a design decades behind modern buggies it can't keep up. In the wet I can beat beginners and noobs but it's still 1-2 seconds a lap behind my B6 in wet trim. And in the dry it gets annilalated.

Tbh I'd get a modern buggy such as a b6, tlr 22-3, X-ray, kf2. They're still mega fun. Don't get me wrong the rc10 is fun but not quite quick enough to cut it.