PDA

View Full Version : MY PUPS!!


Mrs.TeamXtreme
25-01-2009, 06:14 PM
Hi Guys and Girls,

Just thought I would let you know that my girl Siberian Husky is due her puppies anytime. I know some of you like Huskies and have seen her. Her name is Sabre and she is an Agouti colour - same colouring as the European Wolf (these huskies are getting rare now which is a shame). I love the fact she is wolf like. She is also bi-eyed which means one eye is blue and one is brown.

Please send me any interest you have in the puppies. Hopefully she will have them soon as I have been up every night since Monday as they usually give birth at night.

Here is a pic of her in her whelping bed.

http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif


:wub:wub

trekkerkk
25-01-2009, 06:48 PM
hope it happens soon,
then you can get some sleep,

trekkker

Mrs.TeamXtreme
26-01-2009, 08:16 AM
Still no pups!! Here is a pic of dad when he was a puppy.
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

Mrs.TeamXtreme
26-01-2009, 08:19 AM
And a pic of him now!!

http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

Mrs.TeamXtreme
27-01-2009, 09:38 PM
A better picture of Sabre (mum). You can see her amazing eyes.

http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

telboy
27-01-2009, 09:58 PM
My daughter wants a husky because they look cute...and she likes the 'snow dogs' film.

But we can't have pets because of the missus's asthma.:cry:

phil c
27-01-2009, 10:35 PM
please dont put any pics of the puppys on here , my wife will want them all , and that will mean all my model gear up for sale :cry::cry:

Mike Hudson
27-01-2009, 10:37 PM
please dont put any pics of the puppys on here , my wife will want them all , and that will mean all my model gear up for sale :cry::cry:

I need to have a word with your wife... :woot::woot::woot::lol::lol::lol:

phil c
27-01-2009, 10:39 PM
I need to have a word with your wife... :woot::woot::woot::lol::lol::lol:hey thanks mike NOT :lol:

Mrs.TeamXtreme
27-01-2009, 10:39 PM
please dont put any pics of the puppys on here , my wife will want them all , and that will mean all my model gear up for sale :cry::cry:

She has already reserved 6!:woot:











Only Joking!!:p

phil c
27-01-2009, 10:47 PM
She has already reserved 6!:woot:











Only Joking!!:p
sooooooooooooo not funny :lol:

Mrs.TeamXtreme
27-01-2009, 10:58 PM
please dont put any pics of the puppys on here , my wife will want them all , and that will mean all my model gear up for sale :cry::cry:

You could always go Husky Racing - they have regionals and championships too!:woot:

Thats what I would love to do.:thumbsup:

phil c
27-01-2009, 11:08 PM
could do but its not realy the same is it

Tom3012
27-01-2009, 11:11 PM
Such cool dogs, id love one but im too young :p !

Yanina you have PM

Rich D
27-01-2009, 11:14 PM
You could always go Husky Racing - they have regionals and championships too!:woot:

Thats what I would love to do.:thumbsup:



My buddy does this :D

Mrs.TeamXtreme
29-01-2009, 02:04 PM
Have a look at this this is what my oldest boy Blade does. Huskies are very vocal and can 'speak' a lot, ours do. Diezel (younger boy) sounds like a Nitro engine and Sabre sounds in between the two.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qXo3NFqkaRM&feature=related

rcracer
29-01-2009, 02:25 PM
That is just crazy :woot: and kinda spooky :blush:

Lee
29-01-2009, 02:31 PM
Are they here yet?:confused:

Mrs.TeamXtreme
29-01-2009, 03:10 PM
No not yet :cry::cry::cry:

Lee did you get my pm?

Lee
29-01-2009, 03:13 PM
Yes thanks Yanina,

I'm sure i will be in touch ;)

Mrs.TeamXtreme
31-01-2009, 04:32 PM
3 BEAUTIFUL Puppies were born - started 2 am. She was in labour for 26 hours. I am pleased to say Mum and babies are doing very well.

:wub:wub


http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif


http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

Spencer Mulcahy
31-01-2009, 04:52 PM
My wife has just looked at the photos and she wants one. I bet they cost a pretty penny as well. Hope they all stay well, they are cute though.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
31-01-2009, 05:29 PM
I don't think they are expensive for what they are. They are truly amazing. If you like you can pm or email me and I'll send you the details.

They are full pedigree with many champions in the lines.
:wub

Spencer Mulcahy
31-01-2009, 05:35 PM
Thanks Yanina but she is having a pup of her own in July so we will be a bit busy, and Bess her fat labrador will not be pleased with competition for our effections.:D

rcracer
31-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Well if they talk like that one in the video i wont bother as i have enough of my wife yakking on never mind the dog doing it :lol:

Rich D
01-02-2009, 01:04 AM
I couldnt eat a full one ;) :lol:


Very cute :)

Oople Widow
01-02-2009, 01:49 AM
http://www.shwauk.org.uk/ usually grown up dogs needing rehoming if someone doesn't have the time etc for a pup. Unfortunately due to the large amount of time, exercise and attention Husky/Sled dogs need a lot do end up in rescues which is such a shame. Yes they look cute/are cool but a glance through some photos of what havoc they can cause, puts some people off, the 'About' page is really good on there.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
01-02-2009, 09:36 AM
I have to say it's how you treat them and look after them. I have 3 from puppy and have had no problems whatsoever with them. They do need exercise but that is not until they are 18 months old, allowing their bones to develop. Exercise also doesn't mean 2 hours of walking a day in can be broken up and by playing with them. Often mine prefer that as they get to interact with you.

I have actually had people round who have been amazed at the behaviour as they expected scatty, bouncy, uncontrolable Huskies, when in fact they just came in had cuddles and settled down.

I also have 3 Shar-Pei (chinese fighting dog). And we all live together happily. They are all pets and not kenneled. We do have them all in the house together or individually and they do not steal or cause damage.

They also respect our stuff, e.g remotes, d.s's, peppa pig characters, board games - basically mess that the kids leave on the floor, and they will never take it, if it's not their's.

They are amazing dog's and aren't developed like a domesticated dog, but like with all dog's esp from puppy it's usually the owner/family that cause the problems.

Please let me know if you need any info.

niggs98
02-02-2009, 09:13 AM
I have to say it's how you treat them and look after them. I have 3 from puppy and have had no problems whatsoever with them. They do need exercise but that is not until they are 18 months old, allowing their bones to develop. Exercise also doesn't mean 2 hours of walking a day in can be broken up and by playing with them. Often mine prefer that as they get to interact with you.

I have actually had people round who have been amazed at the behaviour as they expected scatty, bouncy, uncontrolable Huskies, when in fact they just came in had cuddles and settled down.

I also have 3 Shar-Pei (chinese fighting dog). And we all live together happily. They are all pets and not kenneled. We do have them all in the house together or individually and they do not steal or cause damage.

They also respect our stuff, e.g remotes, d.s's, peppa pig characters, board games - basically mess that the kids leave on the floor, and they will never take it, if it's not their's.

They are amazing dog's and aren't developed like a domesticated dog, but like with all dog's esp from puppy it's usually the owner/family that cause the problems.

Please let me know if you need any info.

having been to yannina and lewis's i can vouch for that as well. cant wait to pop over to see them soon yannina,,,,, can i bring viera and emma as they will love them and it might just talk viera into letting us hava a dog soon ;)

Mrs.TeamXtreme
02-02-2009, 09:47 AM
Of course, you can bring Viera and Emma you know you are all welcome. Eyes should open in 2 weeks time and they should have built up their immune system by then too.

Mrs.TeamXtreme
02-02-2009, 09:59 AM
More pictures.
:wub:wub
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif
http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif
:wub

Mrs.TeamXtreme
08-02-2009, 02:40 PM
They are growing really healthly!!

http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

http://www.oople.com/forums/images/attach/jpg.gif

bodgit
08-02-2009, 05:13 PM
is this the proud dad taking a rest
http://cdn-www.i-am-bored.com/media/28752_cooldog.jpg

Garry Driffill
08-02-2009, 05:18 PM
haha thats awsome :lol: