View Full Version : carisma GTB hardcase lipo
tonydevon
09-11-2016, 08:30 AM
I have been told that we will need to run hardcase lipos next year,
what are the options?
leestokey
09-11-2016, 11:35 AM
Intellect or vampire are the only options so far I think looking around £30+ per lipo
Dr Fly
09-11-2016, 04:49 PM
I use this one,
http://www.racing-cars.com/pp/Manufacturer/Intellect/IP802978-30C.html
you have to be a bit creative and make the terminal closest to the belts at a 90deg angle to get under the top deck. But it fits well with no modifications. unfortunately shumacher are out of stock of this battery and the 1600mah one of the same dimension (and have been for 4 weeks). so hopefully they will be getting some more in soon.
markwilliamson2001
09-11-2016, 05:24 PM
I have two intellect 1800 30C hardcase packs in case anyone is interested. NIB :-)
leestokey
09-11-2016, 06:06 PM
Try Ian at penn models as he had some and was supporting the micro national not sure if they were on the website so best to ring.
200sx
10-11-2016, 03:33 PM
I use these, they're designed for the gtb:
http://www.gensace.de/car-lipo/hardcase-lipo/gens-ace-1800mah-7-4v-30c-2s1p-hardcase-lipo-battery-27.html
Half the price of those above.
rondoolaa
16-11-2016, 09:02 PM
i use these
https://www.dms-racing.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&view=productdetails&virtuemart_product_id=22938&virtuemart_category_id=15
i actually own too many micro batteries, lol
rcmonkee
12-02-2017, 12:54 AM
I use these, they're designed for the gtb:
http://www.gensace.de/car-lipo/hardcase-lipo/gens-ace-1800mah-7-4v-30c-2s1p-hardcase-lipo-battery-27.html
Half the price of those above.
Do these fit with the weight kit fitted?
rondoolaa
12-02-2017, 07:48 PM
i'd say no, ive just measured in between my weight kit and the gap is 90.5mm
I-B-Quick
16-02-2017, 11:51 AM
Confirmation from 1st April 2017 that hard case is a requirement.
Any updated links or thoughts on battery supply.
Really hoping someone like Hobby King can supply good value as they have before but in "hard case" as other options are looking quite costly.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.