PDA

View Full Version : Carisma GTB VS LC RACING EMB


nitrokillah
07-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Hi all
I'm on the market for either a GTB or An EMB1
I was Wondering how much more I will need to spend on one over the other car
to get it to a full Racing Spec .

also dose anyone know if the GTB2 ( 2wd chassis ) Will be comping out soon . as carisma are still very quiet about it.

or dose anyone know if there will ever be a Full racing spec GTB ever ?

rcmonkee
12-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Out the box i believe the EMB1 is the better value. It comes with gear diffs, servo and other parts as standard. To make the gtb a competative racer you need to buy a few extras such as gear diffs, cvd's , weight kit, upgraded slipper and lay shaft etc
I think the parts are cheaper for the emb aswell.
You can pick up some well spec'd gtb's at the moment. Seen a couple on ebay between 150 & 200 and they are great little cars.