View Full Version : CS Rockte 2000 owners manual!
xx4racer
22-12-2016, 11:07 AM
Hello,
i'm searching for the owners manual for this esc.
CS Electronics Rocket 2000
I haven't found something on the web.:o
Can anyone help me?
greetings
bigalbi
22-12-2016, 11:20 AM
Have you tried contacting them through their website http://cs-shop.de/
There is a support contact link at the bottom.
fidspeed
22-12-2016, 03:27 PM
Fairly sure Schumacher distributed these back in the day maybe worth a call to technical ?
Dave
MattW
22-12-2016, 11:17 PM
Schumacher did distribute. Thought I might have had it myself, but I've checked and no luck.
xx4racer
23-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Hi,
CS Electronic cannot help me.
They told me that they have lost old manuals
because of an computer crash.
greetings
KBRacing
23-12-2016, 09:46 PM
Maybe this link can help you...
Link http://download.cs-electronic.com/anleitungen/C1745_RocketMAX_deutsch.pdf
xx4racer
26-12-2016, 03:42 PM
Merry Christmas 🎄
@KBRacing
The Rocket 2000 and the Rocket Max are nearly the same ESCs,
So it have to work.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.