Zippy G
31-12-2016, 11:26 PM
Hi All
Something that my son has put together quickly just to access Oople easier and quicker, I have used it for the past year with no major issues, it's not absolutely perfect but it is easier than opening a web page etc, etc.
Simply type this web address into your phone or tablet browser then follow the installation instructions, once complete you will have a Oople logo in your apps which will take you directly to the forum in the future
http://www.appsgeyser.com/3193821?
Please note as far as I have seen this does not work on iphones
Please do leave any feedback in this thread of what you think of the App
Regards Sam
Something that my son has put together quickly just to access Oople easier and quicker, I have used it for the past year with no major issues, it's not absolutely perfect but it is easier than opening a web page etc, etc.
Simply type this web address into your phone or tablet browser then follow the installation instructions, once complete you will have a Oople logo in your apps which will take you directly to the forum in the future
http://www.appsgeyser.com/3193821?
Please note as far as I have seen this does not work on iphones
Please do leave any feedback in this thread of what you think of the App
Regards Sam