PDA

View Full Version : YouTube / Videos Watched: 671


Chequered Flag Racing
29-01-2009, 03:16 PM
just looking @ my account details and it came up with this detail

good job we can't view the tube @ work


Videos Watched: 671
Videos Uploaded: 61
Video Views: 8,266
Favourites: 0
Channel Type:
Channel Views: 777
Subscribers: 3

someones bound to be able to beat it :lol:

jimmy
29-01-2009, 03:23 PM
Videos Watched: 1,892
Subscribers: 45
Channel Views: 1,774

I guess video views is around 100 thousand or so, but it doesn't give a number for that?

din't realise I watched that many videos :lol:

josh_smaxx
29-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Videos Watched: 3,878
Subscribers: 3
Channel Views: 1,086

not bad :)

Chequered Flag Racing
29-01-2009, 03:45 PM
Videos Watched: 3,878


didn't you do anything @ school :lol:

Danosborne6661
29-01-2009, 04:12 PM
Videos Watched: 1,960
Subscribers: 6
Channel Views: 698

josh_smaxx
29-01-2009, 04:17 PM
didn't you do anything @ school :lol:

No i didnt.............

But what makes it worse was that youtube was unaccessable in school anyway :woot: and its unaccessable in college now :cry:

chris_dono
29-01-2009, 04:39 PM
Aomircko (http://uk.youtube.com/user/Aomircko)
Videos Watched: 452
Videos Uploaded: 50
Video Views: 3,642
Favourites: 10


Channel Type:
Channel Views: 744
Subscribers: 3

lochness42
29-01-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm probably strange :D
Videos Watched: 4,093

Ok I'm strange for sure :woot:

CAClark
29-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Videos Watched: 1,072
Videos Uploaded: 3
Video Views: 284
Favourites: 48

I'm fairly normal then LOL

b4rs
31-01-2009, 01:27 AM
i think im worse, but check the subscriptions

alexwhitwam
Videos Watched: 4,281
Subscribers: 202
Channel Views: 2,248

if you dont beleive me, typ "sky HD" into google, and i can assure you it isnt the company "sky"s video.

update::

Videos Watched: 4,281
Videos Uploaded: 13
Video Views: 146,414
Favourites: 41

hypnolobster
02-02-2009, 08:52 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/ilegkh.jpg

hypnolobster (http://www.youtube.com/user/hypnolobster)
Videos Watched: 8,220
Videos Uploaded: 1
Video Views: 7,336
Favorites: 630

Heh..
It's a wonder I accomplish anything.

glypo
02-02-2009, 10:13 PM
Videos Watched: 4,352
Videos Uploaded: 14
Video Views: 122,225
Favorites: 91

I am kind of mid field by looks of it.

big air
03-02-2009, 01:57 AM
(http://uk.youtube.com/user/stevegte)Videos Watched: 23,000000000000000000 :p
Videos Uploaded: 0
Favourites: 815




Channel Type:
Channel Views: 898
Subscribers:

Chequered Flag Racing
03-02-2009, 11:32 AM
Videos Watched: 23,000000000000000000 :p


more like 23

sausage fingers :p;)

http://www.jizzypop.com/wp-content/uploads/photochops/sausage_fingers.jpg