View Full Version : Back from hospital
jono83
29-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Hey guys
Jus got back from hospital after finally having my surgery (got cancelled twice) I have ended up a spleen and a gallbladder lighter apart from a little soreness and feeling a bit bloated I am ok I am quite surprised about how mobile I am lol
Jono
Garry Driffill
29-01-2009, 06:46 PM
Good to hear youre well mate ;)
showtime
29-01-2009, 07:00 PM
everyday for the next week or so you'll be surprised at how much better you feel than the day before!
anaesthetics make you feel a bit odd for a while :confused:
just take things easy & enjoy a few days off:thumbsup:
oh and try not to buy too much stuff either on here or ebay!
jono83
29-01-2009, 07:23 PM
everyday for the next week or so you'll be surprised at how much better you feel than the day before!
anaesthetics make you feel a bit odd for a while :confused:
just take things easy & enjoy a few days off:thumbsup:
oh and try not to buy too much stuff either on here or ebay!
Funny you should say that I have jus been browsing eBay LOL!!!
Southwell
29-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Hey, it increases your power to weight ratio....:thumbsup:
jono83
29-01-2009, 10:29 PM
hey showtime do you mind if i ask what you do for a living?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.