View Full Version : XX4 Graphite chassis
Danny McGee
01-02-2009, 02:23 PM
Does anyone know the part number for the old style graphite chassis for the XX4. I mean the one that doesnt have any holes in it?
Cheers
Danny
ashleyb4
01-02-2009, 07:30 PM
A-4201.
A
Darren Boyle
01-02-2009, 08:41 PM
Ash, that would of been the plastic one mate, all Graphite parts begin A9*** on the part numbers
Cannot remember what it was now Danny, long sold out I'm afraid......
Chris Doughty
01-02-2009, 08:53 PM
I don't think they did a graphite version that didn't have the cut-outs
I think the cell and motor slots were introduced with the graphite chassis version
Darren Boyle
01-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Nope the original XX4 Graphite one was solid (definately around the cells, cant remember about the motor area though "think" this may of been cut out )
I don't think they did a graphite version that didn't have the cut-outs
Aye, they did. Dunno the part number but the late non-WE cars had them. Got one here, never used - reckon it'll be bob-on for lipo. And to think I nearly cut slots in it before they reissued all the WE parts!
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/perapi/nocut.jpg
Spencer Mulcahy
01-02-2009, 09:18 PM
Let the bidding begin.:lol:
Darren Boyle
01-02-2009, 09:20 PM
LOL @ Spencer (that could be worth a quid or two....)
ashleyb4
01-02-2009, 09:22 PM
O thats thats just the one i got out of the original manual :(
Was the new chassis just a running change so maybe was the part number the same?
A
Let the bidding begin.:lol:
Haha, not the intention! I may be flirting with a different chassis for '09, but my XX4 (and parts stash) will be staying right here.
Darren Boyle
01-02-2009, 09:29 PM
O thats thats just the one i got out of the original manual :(
Was the new chassis just a running change so maybe was the part number the same?
A
Nope! The Graphite "Machined" chassis as they called it was a differnet part number, there were three in total - plastic, graphite and machined.
winehundred
01-02-2009, 11:58 PM
Does anyone know the part number for the old style graphite chassis for the XX4. I mean the one that doesnt have any holes in it?
Cheers
Danny
A-9912
matdodd
02-02-2009, 09:32 AM
I think theres one of them in me mums garage some where Danny.
If you need one let us know & ill have a look!
niggs98
02-02-2009, 02:42 PM
i have one as well that i was gonna build up as a wet weather car at some point but never did :woot:
Darren Boyle
02-02-2009, 03:35 PM
The only thing to be careful mof on these was that the earlier ones like this did not have the beefed up section around the front chassis ears and therfore were far weaker and prone to damage unlike the machined ones that came out later.
Danny McGee
04-02-2009, 08:31 AM
I think theres one of them in me mums garage some where Danny.
If you need one let us know & ill have a look!
YES PLEASE!
:) :)
Danny McGee
04-02-2009, 08:31 AM
i have one as well that i was gonna build up as a wet weather car at some point but never did :woot:
Can we do a trade Mr ?
I want a few if poss!
Pimpin'
23-09-2009, 08:07 PM
i am looking for this chassis if anyone has one they would like to sell.
Matt
[email protected]
:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.