View Full Version : Thanks XFactory!
Chris Doughty
01-02-2009, 07:38 PM
Thanks Team XFactory for letting me run in the XFactory 24hr team. I had an awesome time, proper good laugh.
I had a blast driving the car, it was awesome, I loved running it on old tires racing up behind the 4WD's and putting moves on them.
jono83
01-02-2009, 07:47 PM
which team won?
josh_smaxx
01-02-2009, 07:52 PM
which team won?
hpi.
mark christopher
01-02-2009, 08:35 PM
with thier new entry car!! not even the d4
jono83
01-02-2009, 08:40 PM
this one? http://hb-buggy.jugem.jp/?eid=154
Darren Boyle
01-02-2009, 08:53 PM
Chris, you are always welcome in our team mate ;), thanks for coming and "looking after" the lads for us, and also for getting the LRP stuff sorted too......
Darren
Chris Doughty
01-02-2009, 08:57 PM
this one? http://hb-buggy.jugem.jp/?eid=154
Yes, that one, it did look very good, but you would expect it to be compared to the 2WD cars with a good amount of track on plain gym floor :D
Thanks Darren, I think I did a good job of driving it like I borrowed it :woot: - Ellis would have been proud, I'm sure
bigred5765
01-02-2009, 09:41 PM
a 7 lap gain in your last stint on the team in front of us,(nortechschumacher muncher) and they were 4wd, awsome job Chris,drove it like you stole it, and 1 mistake in 20 Min's plus was ace to watch,top weekend.
rcracer
01-02-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry for putting you off your lap`counting carl :lol:
bigred5765
01-02-2009, 10:00 PM
lol, nps was strange how different drivers made different runtime on same car same cells, tom (the commitment cockerill)15mins, Chris doughty 16-20mins,phill sleigh 16-20mins, Matty latham and lee Farra 18-20 Min's,Dan greenwood 17-20mins low time were hero laps, tom doesn't do conservative lol, i gave you guessing and we just changed batts as the dropped of,
super__dan
01-02-2009, 10:15 PM
Actually I did 30mins on 1 pack, well Tom alerted me I'd done 28 mins and I did a few more laps before coming in.
bigred5765
01-02-2009, 10:18 PM
as i said dan i gave up after first couple of hours,times varied so much,but one thing did stay constant toms commitment was total,i did leave to go back to the hotel after 10 hours (man flu)
Actually I did 30mins on 1 pack, well Tom alerted me I'd done 28 mins and I did a few more laps before coming in.
:thumbsup:
Which cells and motor?
matdodd
02-02-2009, 09:27 AM
LRP 8.5 and 5000 Lipo! I only got about 17 mins out of it :eh?:
bigred5765
02-02-2009, 10:09 AM
was that at max commitment Matt??,was well worth doing , had a great time,would have been better without the man flu for me lol.
Chris Doughty
02-02-2009, 10:41 AM
I think my last stint at the end was 21 minutes full punch, not sure how long was left in the pack, the race finished :eh?:
bigred5765
02-02-2009, 10:44 AM
it seemed to me that the lipos got better after the first few charges,????
matdodd
02-02-2009, 11:00 AM
was that at max commitment Matt??,was well worth doing , had a great time,would have been better without the man flu for me lol.
Ye its more fun that way ;)
I think Tom was the hardest on cells though :p
Paul_Sinclair
02-02-2009, 11:38 AM
After watching him at the Clash I'm not surprised in the least! It was awesome watching him go around though. :lol::thumbsup:
Cockerill
02-02-2009, 11:52 AM
I got 26 mins on my first stint, then I started driving properly :lol:
It was awesome fun to drive, the car could be drifted everywhere :D
bigred5765
02-02-2009, 11:56 AM
who set are best time of the day, o and night/morning /afternoon. lmao
Cockerill
02-02-2009, 12:11 PM
I think Stan set the quickest lap for our team, just before the grip completely disappeared around midnight.
Kopite
03-02-2009, 07:37 PM
damn right i did! Lap 1374 i think it was
not that i was checking or owt :blush:
I would also like to say thanks to everyone involved in our team for letting me race. It was an absolutely mad 24hrs, and i've never been so zombified, but it was class!
Cheers lads :thumbsup:
It was good to have such a good group together for the event. The trip to asda was cool too with stan and laura :lol:
Did you like my nipple stan :o
Kopite
04-02-2009, 12:11 PM
it was impressively erect Lee :o
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.