View Full Version : Looking for a carpet set up for X-60
speedworm
04-02-2009, 11:10 AM
Did some of you take part to Petit RC with X-60? what was your set up?
Thank you
Big E
04-02-2009, 12:25 PM
This was mine, but I did have losi shocks on...I don't like ae ones.
But if you run the ae then I would go for a #3 in the front and #2 in the rear, same oils and stock springs, or maybe one harder on the front.
Or fit losi pistons.
Dan or Tom can give you a better idea though on the ae shocks as they both ran them.
speedworm
04-02-2009, 06:14 PM
thank you elis for your answer. I never race with the car so every advices are welcome.
As a reward, here is a good picture of your X-6 in Italy :
http://sites.google.com/site/aecrccar/_/rsrc/1228516069463/Home/_MG_0552.JPG?height=279&width=420
super__dan
04-02-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm embarrased to say I don't know what's in my shocks as Rich Lowe did some voodoo with them on the Sat morning. Other than that I had a fair whack of steering, even with the stagger ribs so general setup was a safe front end and rear end setup for good grip and traction.
Did some of you take part to Petit RC with X-60? what was your set up?
Thank you
You know those pages but anyway!
Here you have all X60 setups! (http://www.petitrc.com/setup/xfactory/SetupSheetsXfactoryX60.html)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.