Kelk
17-04-2017, 10:35 AM
Hi guys
Running the 4wd regional series for the first time this year and need some help
I usually run on a flat Astro surface with good jumps etc at SHRCCC but this weekend I'm at stotfold which is good and bumpy. I've looked at petit RC but I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for springs and oils?
Anyone have a stotfold setup?
Additionally - anyone run their X-ray on darts at the rear? What experiences do you have and what front tyres did you compliment them with?
Thanks
Running the 4wd regional series for the first time this year and need some help
I usually run on a flat Astro surface with good jumps etc at SHRCCC but this weekend I'm at stotfold which is good and bumpy. I've looked at petit RC but I wondered if anyone had any recommendations for springs and oils?
Anyone have a stotfold setup?
Additionally - anyone run their X-ray on darts at the rear? What experiences do you have and what front tyres did you compliment them with?
Thanks