PDA

View Full Version : D4 Front Shock Tower


tak racing
04-02-2009, 11:11 PM
I seem to think last year I purchased a thicker front shock tower than the original. Is this now a standard replacement part on the same part number or was there a special upgrade part number?

Thanks

Jim

Adam Skelding
05-02-2009, 09:08 AM
I seem to think last year I purchased a thicker front shock tower than the original. Is this now a standard replacement part on the same part number or was there a special upgrade part number?

Thanks

Jim

Hi. A thicker shock tower for the D4 hasn't been released. The only running change was to get rid of the countersinking on the holes where the screws mount to the gearbox. These holes are now plain holes and button head screws are used instead.

The part number remains the same.

blitzboy
05-02-2009, 09:52 AM
yer you did jim when you bought it off me i had them off ebay seller was rdvtg hobbies , i think it was a asitshi hara tower but i dont think he stocks them any more mate

Cameo
06-02-2009, 03:01 AM
Item # AZ-0011
HD Shock Tower - Front
for HPI/HB Cyclone D4

Front Shock tower for HB Cyclone D4.
Refine the thickness and the design to diminish the risk of the break.
Screw holes are not counter-sunk to prevent the detachment of the surface.
Made from t4.0 CFRP (made in Japan)

www.team-azarashi.com/framepage3.html (http://www.oople.com/forums/www.team-azarashi.com/framepage3.html)