PDA

View Full Version : New 4wd?? Nuremberg??


MHeadling
05-02-2009, 04:19 PM
Any one seen and new 10th off roaders at Nuremberg?? I have seen the Losi 8 2/0 elec on redrc.net

I have heard rumours but has anyone seen any evidence??

Lee
05-02-2009, 04:58 PM
There are rumours of losi making some 1/10th off roaders. How true it is, i don't know. But as they say there is no smoke without fire.



















And if you use Novak, you aways get smoke :lol:

lee_is_a_prick
05-02-2009, 05:21 PM
yore sponsors must be so proud of you lee

jimmy
05-02-2009, 05:27 PM
Now now - come on guys, back to the chatter.

We've been hearing these rumours for a while - not sure if/when we'll see them but best guess is this year sometime. I'm just not really convinced it's a big enough market for them to put in the resources (compared to the toy / basher stuff) - a modern XX4 revamp (from scratch) would be great.

telboy
05-02-2009, 05:41 PM
yore sponsors must be so proud of you lee


At least learn to spell before insulting someone so harshly!:thumbdown:


I had heard rumours too.:D

Answer-RC-Pete
05-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Just arrived there so will have a look see ;-)

jimmy
06-02-2009, 02:32 PM
Get lots of photos Pete, I'd have lent you a camera had I known! :lol:

ashleyb4
06-02-2009, 05:30 PM
As the worlds biggest losi fan i felt i had to add a comment. I hope there is a new losi 4wd all i can say is if there is ill be the first person with my name down.

A

jimmy
06-02-2009, 05:35 PM
There's always Kyosho Ash.

jono83
06-02-2009, 07:58 PM
he likes my X6 to much lol

ashleyb4
06-02-2009, 10:33 PM
Keep the faith my friends.

A

Lee
12-02-2009, 12:24 PM
yore sponsors must be so proud of you lee

I didn't see this, Genius :lol:

Who ever it is, they must have too much time on their hands to make such an effort to have a go.

It's a shame they don't know how to use capital letters though and the spelling is just out of this world, i can't wait for the next installment from them. :D


Am i the first on the forum to have a stalker/abuser, i feel special, but not in a retarded way :D

Kopite
12-02-2009, 12:27 PM
I didn't see this, Genius :lol:

Who ever it is, they must have too much time on their hands to make such an effort to have a go.

It's a shame they don't know how to use capital letters though and the spelling is just out of this world, i can't wait for the next installment from them. :D


Am i the first on the forum to have a stalker/abuser, i feel special, but not in a retarded way :D


lee_is_a_prick

....and rubbish at Pro Evo

Answer-RC-Pete
12-02-2009, 12:33 PM
Not a thing on a new Losi there lads... They seem to have forgotten about 1/10th!

bigred5765
12-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Not a thing on a new Losi there lads... They seem to have forgotten about 1/10th!

forgotten or given up,sounds like your suprised,:confused:

Kecky
12-02-2009, 01:34 PM
I love Lee-Mag :wub really

At least you've kissed and made up :lol:

Lee
12-02-2009, 02:54 PM
I love you too ash LOL

ashleyb4
12-02-2009, 05:27 PM
I only wish i had come up with the idea ide like the shake that persons hand.

A

Lee
12-02-2009, 05:34 PM
I only wish i had come up with the idea ide like the shake that persons hand.

A

You would like to what :lol:

Not being able to spell is one thing but just slotting random words in is just plain nuts :lol:

chris68nufc
12-02-2009, 06:05 PM
AshleyB4 is risking it anyway since hes posted a picture of himself on another thread. Everybody knows who he is now!!

ashleyb4
12-02-2009, 06:14 PM
90% of people knew who i was anyway.

A

Answer-RC-Pete
12-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Not suprised as such but I thought the current stuff may be on display - though I suppose everyone knows about the XX and XXX as they have been around sooooo long..

bigred5765
12-02-2009, 07:38 PM
90% of people knew who i was anyway.

A

i dont think thats so true ash


















i would say closer to 100% lol

Chrislong
12-02-2009, 07:58 PM
90% of people knew who i was anyway.

A

Well, who was you Ash?? :confused:, but more to the point, who are you now? :lol:

bretts
16-02-2009, 02:48 PM
Is this Ash or the StarWas Kid???

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk135/neiloliver/This%20and%20That/IMG_0975a.jpg

You decide...

CLICK HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU)

isobarik
12-03-2009, 12:28 PM
seems like the star wars kid is getting tiered efter 1 minute of swing that pole ....hm ....

bald eagle
12-03-2009, 12:36 PM
Is this Ash or the StarWas Kid???

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk135/neiloliver/This%20and%20That/IMG_0975a.jpg

You decide...

CLICK HERE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPPj6viIBmU)

Now thats funny!! :lol::woot::thumbsup::lol:

Lee
12-03-2009, 01:09 PM
http://www.nesplayer.com/Goonies/movie/Fratellis/sloth.jpg


MAMMA YOU'VE BEEN BAD!!!!